Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats with all the hate towards juice?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I don't know jews even do. I never even see them. All i can imagine is the bearded stereotype with his weird little hat picking up coins. I'd say my problems are a result of hypergamy, social media, simping, and nobody caring about men. The only reason id dislike them that i can think of is if I'm one of the sand men next to Isreal

Ashkenazi jews != sand jews

I try to avoid generalizations and I'm not a nazi at all, but the jews are still stealing from my country. Just a few years ago there's been a massive brank fraud, a huge theft, stealing the equivalent of like 1/8th of our GDP in one single incident.

And one jew with that money is throwing concerts and opening up some discount stores (basically using 0.0001% of what he stole) to buy votes and he fucking got into parliament. He's still in parliament and has a few seats, and will get into parliament again. Despite being a fugitive and he can't even show his face in this country cause he'd have to be arrested (althoug he's working hard on buying his freedom and most likely will get off scot free).

Granted, it's not only jews that steal, this entire country is plundered even by our own corrupt politicians, there's plenty of them. But jews stole a lot and will continue stealing from my country. While spreading their influence and making it just as taboo as in the US to criticize them.

Last edited:
I try to avoid generalizations but they're still stealing from my country. Just a few years ago there's been a massive brank fraud, a huge theft, stealing the equivalent of like 1/8th of our GDP in one single incident.

And one jew with that money is throwing concerts and opening up some discount stores (basically using 0.0001% of what he stole) to buy votes and he fucking got into parliament. He's still in parliament and has a few seats, and will get into parliament again. Despite being a fugitive and he can't even show his face in this country.

Granted, it's not only jews that steal, this entire country is plundered even by our own corrupt politicians, there's plenty of them. But jews stole a lot and will continue stealing from my country.
yea i heard they love to snatch money. I thought that was just a stereotype

I don't know jews even do
look up the frankfurt school, critical theory, and the Bolshevik revolution and its core leaders before Stalin. You could also read mein kampf but its not the best read or formatted book but it should give a good idea about why lots of people dislike juice. There was also a great documentary on bitchute call battle for europa that goes over the history of juice all the wrong doing they have done especially including communism and the fall of western civilization.

TLDR: communism, feminism, women's sexual liberation, the degradation of the nuclear family, the constant wars in the middle east, and mass immigration to white countries have all been directly or indirectly orchestrated by jews.
Not to say all jews are bad but there are many in power that are.

What government would be dumb enough to hire a group of chatty foids as their officers? lmao
That's one "good" thing about Israel.
Conscription is for men and women mandatory.