Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whats with all those Spidercels recently ; DELETE YOUR FUCKING PICS FOR GOD SAKE

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
dafuq man , im propably not the only one who hates to see this shit , im getting fucking chills man , 1 guy has this white spider doing weird things , and the other new one has a big fat brown spider in his pic ,

unrational fear? unrational fear my ass its genetics , there are humans that cant see holes same with spiders ( fat ones )

i loved the days of just animu nerds and normal ass pics , but not fucking pics that can trigger / scare one like spiders for example.

mods do something

Last edited:
dafuq man , im propably not the only one who hates to see this shit , im getting fucking chills man , 1 guy has this white spider doing weird things , and the other new one has a big fat brown spider in his pic ,

unrational fear? unrational fear my ass its genetics , there are humans that cant see holes same with spiders ( fat ones )

i loved the days of just animu nerds and normal ass pics , but not fucking pics that can trigger / scare one like spiders for example.

pls mods do something
Fag.

Spiders are important organisms, do not disrespect them

Attachments

• IMG_5196.JPG
    IMG_5196.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 121
Fuck off, spiders show the true nature of females. If you don't measure up they eat you. Atleast spiders are honest.

Fuck off, spiders show the true nature of females. If you don't measure up they eat you. Atleast spiders are honest.
you piece of shit ( ironic ) , delete that fucking pic

Spiders should become the new incel mascot

arachnids me

tbh id rather spider avis over weeb avis any time

Its always a red Flag for me when Girls cry about spiders or kill them .
Spiders are our Bros , they kill Insects for us in our homes .
They should really be the incel spirit animal .
Unwanted and hated by Women .

ah now we have this guy here aswell , y i mean the both of you , for fucks sake do me this favor and trashcan those shits of a picture

ah now we have this guy here aswell , y i mean the both of you , for fucks sake do me this favor and trashcan those shist of a picture
WIthout spiders, insects would invade my house and be annoying. I destroy any ant on sight, but I spare all the spiders.

where are the MODS when you fucking need them..

You scared of spiders bro?

If you're scared of spiders might as well take the pink pill, become a tranny and get penetrated by robust homosexuals, you're already halfway there.

Shit is crazy, I hate spiders.

I spray my room 2x daily.

Take the spiderpill

I think spiders are cute.

How much soy did you drink to be scared of these beautiful creatures

2f99be26073661b003550fcda7617388a4bd5995_00.gif

The spiders I don't like are those tiny leg fat body ones that enjoy descending from the ceiling like a rope climber.

2f99be26073661b003550fcda7617388a4bd5995_00.gif

The spiders I don't like are those tiny leg fat body ones that enjoy descending from the ceiling like a rope climber.
I liked the ending when she killed the foid

Just block the images of the spiders with adblock plus.

I respect spiders but I can't get over my arachnophobia. When I see one my instinct tells me to kill it instantly or Btfo but I hold no grudge to the little fellas.

Ngl a few of them make me a bit uneasy as well sometimes. There they are enlarged and staring me in the face but I can’t kill them. I’m not actually terrified of spiders IRL

Spiders are the incels of the arthropod world.
Everything is scared of them.
Even spiders are scared of spiders.

Sounds like tumblr. People, please add trigger warning: TRIGGER WARNING, IZAYACEL DO NOT LIKE HERE, SPIDERS!

I hate women a lot more than I hate spiders. Mosquitos and ticks can go extinct though.

what about bears?

I never kill spiders but I do have to clean up their webs a few times a year. They do no harm and they kill disease carriers like flies and moths.

This is now a spider thread

mods do something
Bro I hate spiders too kill them all

this forum is a fucking nuthouse

this forum is a fucking nuthouse
The forum would be boring af without crazy people tbh

Also I can understand you not wanting to see slaneesh's pfp but Apocalypse's avi is hella cute

Spiders are based

I don't kill spiders. They eat disease-spreading, ear-buzzing, peripheral-vision-destroying flies.

This thread is making my arachnofobia less severe.

JFL why spider became a thing on this forum? Is this new craze after anime avi?

I encourage anyone with arachnophobia to get a Tarantula for a pet.

Spider friend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190405-131539_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20190405-131539_Discord.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 73