Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with Landwhales calling ugly?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I've been called ugly and hideous a lot in my life so far and the people who called me so are mainly landwhales, even though I barely ever talk of landwhales and has never joked about their size, as normies usually do very proudly. Never a Stacy or a very ugly girl has called me ugly, while a good chunk of landwhales do that? So, why are landwhales so obnoxious?

To put themselves in better light and feel better about themselves. Since they feel bad about their looks.

Because they can. Because calling a man ugly is easy, requires nothing, is encouraged by society, and a man is not allowed to defend himself in any way. Landwhales do it to make themselves feel better about their failures in life and to prevent themselves from having to examine the privilege they experience in life despite having failed at the most basic of things. The "healthy at any size" movement for women (and it is 100% for women, not fat men) supports this whole thing.

I wish I could lose ugly or manletism like how landwhales can lose weight

Just tell them they're bigger than you.

Their emotional gluttony matches their physical gluttony

Fat people tend to put you down to make themselves feel better.

Fatties always give me always dirty stares

My whore cousin called me fugly when i was 10

They get to fuck prime chad so they think they are hot

Landwhales are the worst kind of foids.

Being fat and being low IQ go hand in hand.