Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's with normies asking me if I am Asian?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32768
  • Start date
Deleted member 32768

Deleted member 32768

Slowly fading away...
-
Whenever I am forced in some sort of social situation, I nearly ALWAYS get asked this same question, most times being approched for this very reason: "Are you Asian?" Being half White/half Asian, many times I lie and say "No", fearing ridicule if I respond with the truth (I have been made fun of for being mixed before). Then another question gets asked almost every time I respond with "No", "If you aren't Asian, than what are you?" This always causes me great anxiety, and whatever answer I respond, I always get a weird sarcastic smirk in response before they walk away as I go back to being ignored by everyone.

For anyone wondering, although I have dark brown hair, I do have a face of mixed Caucasian and Asian characteristics with dark brown eyes, and typical Asian skin tone.

Has any of you other rice/hapacels experienced this before and does anyone know why normies keep doing this?

Well if you're half white and half asian, why do you think they're asking? Because you're mixed everyone wants to know these days what race everyone is and think everyone is one certain race.
If they can't tell what you are, they get intrusive as fuck and asks you because they don't know to leave you the fuck alone.

If I were you, the next time they ask you say "I'm Egyptian." or something random. Anything that you look nothing like. Tell them you're black. They will get the message to fuck off.

Tell them you're a nigger and start twerking

Can you elaborate?
Like a few separate times after I said that I am half White/Asian, one Tyrone dude started calling me "fucking freak", and another time a group of normies started laughing and started mocking Asians in general (making eyes look narrow, making stupid noises like "ching chong", mocking how Asians talk), shit like that.

Well if you're half white and half asian, why do you think they're asking?
Cracker genes are recessive OP so your gook genes show more that's why they ask.

Like a few separate times after I said that I am half White/Asian, one Tyrone dude started calling me "fucking freak", and another time a group of normies started laughing and started mocking Asians in general (making eyes look narrow, making stupid noises like "ching chong", mocking how Asians talk), shit like that.
Also got called a walking eyesore once*

Cracker genes are recessive OP so your gook genes show more that's why they ask.
Yeah but what I mean is because they're half "not white" they will clearly look like a mutated white person.
So they would ask because "You don't look like a white person even though you seem white. What are you, mutant?"

Yeah but what I mean is because they're half "not white" they will clearly look like a mutated white person.
So they would ask because "You don't look like a white person even though you seem white. What are you, mutant?"
Yeah, I understand your point I was just referring to the original poster of the thread. It would also be important to know whats the main demographic of people surrounding him.
Whenever I am forced in some sort of social situation, I nearly ALWAYS get asked this same question, most times being approched for this very reason: "Are you Asian?" Being half White/half Asian, many times I lie and say "No", fearing ridicule if I respond with the truth (I have been made fun of for being mixed before). Then another question gets asked almost every time I respond with "No", "If you aren't Asian, than what are you?" This always causes me great anxiety, and whatever answer I respond, I always get a weird sarcastic smirk in response before they walk away as I go back to being ignored by everyone.

For anyone wondering, although I have dark brown hair, I do have a face of mixed Caucasian and Asian characteristics with dark brown eyes, and typical Asian skin tone.

Has any of you other rice/hapacels experienced this before and does anyone know why normies keep doing this?
You should watch the videos of Eurasian tiger. That's a must for all hapacels

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand your point I was just referring to the original poster of the thread. It would also be important to know whats the main demographic of people surrounding him.
I would assume most of them aren't white as they would be afraid to be called racist. That's my guess.

I would assume most of them aren't white as they would be afraid to be called racist. That's my guess.
normally I would agree with you, however, in predominantly white neighborhoods the fear of being perceived as racist usually goes away, and usually, they are more outward with their racist comments.

I would say around 80% white, and 20% black, As I live in a region where white and black are the two main ethnicities. And no, I don't think they give a shit since most of them are "popular", no one once will ever dare to call them out for being racist.

Just deny you're Asian and say you're Hispanic. Instant +2 on the SMV scale.

I'm mistaken for a full blooded Japanese or Korean by whites and a hapa by other asians and indians, but I'm neither.