[Soy] What's With The Smug Infantile Sarcasm Of The Folks Over At IT?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Major
-
Was perusing some JFL. Noticed every other post was some lame snark like "yeah because it's good to mistreat women" or "yeah because having Switch means you're this and that" and so on.
Who communicates like this? How is this acceptable to anyone besides the giggling schoolgirl set?

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

There is no escaping the rope.
-
Reddit overall is fucking awful, just go to the front page and see how much leftist propaganda there is.They are getting really pissed now that Alabama banned abortions which is kind of funny and lifefuel also

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Officer
-
This is all they've got. Get off reddit, though, your perusing is feeding them.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Veteran
-
Reddit is proof humanity is not worthy of life

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
They are the type of people to have such punchable faces.

Vorbei

Vorbei

Recruit
-
This is your brain on an endless diet of YA fiction and capeshit. They can only express themselves through snark and quips.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
Reddit is proof humanity is not worthy of life
reddit makes me worried about humanity. Ive seen all the degenerate subs. r/stupidslutclub is massive suifuel

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

dollpilled manlet untermensch
-
Libshits in general are like this. ITcels some of the worst of them because they're so low-value, their intellectual autoeroticism is the only form of validation they get.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Officer
-
I wonder what would happen if they were imprisoned for life in a caged gender studies college?

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
they're retarded and smug about it, i never knew it was actually possible

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
They are the type of people to have such punchable faces.
--------------------

collective cuckmind consciousness. where all cucks congregate mentally to virtue signal. they such good guys. look at them, they manned up and are now taking care of their 300 pound 1/10 wife and her 4 race-mixed children from different dads. what a good little cuck man. get your shit together bro, get a job, get rich, and maybbebe, just maaayyybbeee, stop being so vile bro. that will fix ya right up my man. get you in pussy in no time bro. oh, trim ur hair

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Its because IT has no original ideas for insults so they just reuse the same insult over and over again or they attempt to mock us. They always fail miserably.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Legend of the Atavistic
-
It's literally in their sub mantra "because hating women will always get you laid". It's such a lazy attempt at sarcasm that only low IQ fucktards think is humor.

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Recruit
-
They use endless condescension in their tone because that's why they're so obsessed with us in the first place. We make them feel better about themselves because we are an excuse for them to get up on their moral highhorse

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
they’re faggots and speak like faggots what do u expect

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
--------------------

collective cuckmind consciousness. where all cucks congregate mentally to virtue signal. they such good guys. look at them, they manned up and are now taking care of their 300 pound 1/10 wife and her 4 race-mixed children from different dads. what a good little cuck man. get your shit together bro, get a job, get rich, and maybbebe, just maaayyybbeee, stop being so vile bro. that will fix ya right up my man. get you in pussy in no time bro. oh, trim ur hair

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
It's their passive agressive writing style, which makes me even more angry, than their lame attempts at using sarcasm ngl

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Because you are talking with retards who literally look, tlak and act like this --

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

22yr Wageslave virgin
-
Reddit overall is fucking awful, just go to the front page and see how much leftist propaganda there is.They are getting really pissed now that Alabama banned abortions which is kind of funny and lifefuel also
reddit has always had a clear political agenda they try to push