Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's With The Smug Infantile Sarcasm Of The Folks Over At IT?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Was perusing some JFL. Noticed every other post was some lame snark like "yeah because it's good to mistreat women" or "yeah because having Switch means you're this and that" and so on.
Who communicates like this? How is this acceptable to anyone besides the giggling schoolgirl set?

Reddit overall is fucking awful, just go to the front page and see how much leftist propaganda there is.They are getting really pissed now that Alabama banned abortions which is kind of funny and lifefuel also

This is all they've got. Get off reddit, though, your perusing is feeding them.

Reddit is proof humanity is not worthy of life

They are the type of people to have such punchable faces.

This is your brain on an endless diet of YA fiction and capeshit. They can only express themselves through snark and quips.

Reddit is proof humanity is not worthy of life
reddit makes me worried about humanity. Ive seen all the degenerate subs. r/stupidslutclub is massive suifuel

Libshits in general are like this. ITcels some of the worst of them because they're so low-value, their intellectual autoeroticism is the only form of validation they get.

I wonder what would happen if they were imprisoned for life in a caged gender studies college?

they're retarded and smug about it, i never knew it was actually possible

They are the type of people to have such punchable faces.
--------------------

collective cuckmind consciousness. where all cucks congregate mentally to virtue signal. they such good guys. look at them, they manned up and are now taking care of their 300 pound 1/10 wife and her 4 race-mixed children from different dads. what a good little cuck man. get your shit together bro, get a job, get rich, and maybbebe, just maaayyybbeee, stop being so vile bro. that will fix ya right up my man. get you in pussy in no time bro. oh, trim ur hair

Its because IT has no original ideas for insults so they just reuse the same insult over and over again or they attempt to mock us. They always fail miserably.

They use endless condescension in their tone because that's why they're so obsessed with us in the first place. We make them feel better about themselves because we are an excuse for them to get up on their moral highhorse

they’re faggots and speak like faggots what do u expect

--------------------

collective cuckmind consciousness. where all cucks congregate mentally to virtue signal. they such good guys. look at them, they manned up and are now taking care of their 300 pound 1/10 wife and her 4 race-mixed children from different dads. what a good little cuck man. get your shit together bro, get a job, get rich, and maybbebe, just maaayyybbeee, stop being so vile bro. that will fix ya right up my man. get you in pussy in no time bro. oh, trim ur hair

It's their passive agressive writing style, which makes me even more angry, than their lame attempts at using sarcasm ngl

Because you are talking with retards who literally look, tlak and act like this --

701.jpg

Reddit overall is fucking awful, just go to the front page and see how much leftist propaganda there is.They are getting really pissed now that Alabama banned abortions which is kind of funny and lifefuel also

reddit has always had a clear political agenda they try to push