Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats wrong with hating women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Im a proud women hater, I don't think I hate anything more than a women. In fact if I have any chance ill make life harder for any whore. I used my chads freinds snap chat to report foids in my school who sent nudes to him and got them expelled :feelsokman: :feelskek:

It was hilarious when those whores started crying as they got what they deserved, should've have sent nudes to chad Lol. They talked to me with 100x more respect when they were talking to a white blue eyed chad not a 5'8 pajeet with sub 4 face. Women never did anything for me, they only denied basic human psychological needs such as love because of my genetics. To all women reading this I hope you get fucked up, liked dumped by chad or maybe getting abused by him cos you cunts desarve that. :feelsYall:

Women were the only people to be openly racist and horrible to me, they told me white men would be the most racist towards me, no it was actually women of all races including my own that were racist towards me.

basado y negropillado

They have no problem with hating subhuman incels, so I don't see the problem.

They already hate us more than we hate them. Good job for getting them expelled. Anything that ruins a whore’s life is lifefuel for me

They already hate us more than we hate them. Good job for getting them expelled. Anything that ruins a whore’s life is lifefuel for me
Was the most lifefuel, also reported them for using phones in school and they cried, best moment of my life.

If you only hate women there's a problem, you should hate all normies

If you only hate women there's a problem, you should hate all normies
Yes them too, especially jbwmaxxers (no offence to whitecels dont mind if u guys do )

especially oldcels like me have the right to hate women. they cause me so much suffering
But according to society you have to take it which is cucked. I have every right to hate them

hell yeah man why should we care if they're triggered about us hating women when it is so obvious that holes are vile creatures

I hate women too

Reporting that foid was god tier based tbh.