Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's wrong with people man? How can this "creep them out" much less make them angry? I don't get it, it's just hilarious

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

I legit don't get how normal people are so delicate, so cowardly, and so unwaveringly obedient to social rules and conceptions, to see something so harmless and in fact hilarious, and throw a tantrum because it's not politically correct.

Besides, something's very wrong with normies when they want to beat up and bully someone over something nobody even realized he did. Like wtf man normies are so retarded.

I legit don't get how normal people are so delicate, so cowardly, and so unwaveringly obedient to social rules and conceptions, to see something so harmless and in fact hilarious, and throw a tantrum because it's not politically correct.

Besides, something's very wrong with normies when they want to beat up and bully someone over something nobody even realized he did. Like wtf man normies are so retarded.

I actually respect that dude.

Eh I can't blame em. World woulda been better off knowing how not down bad you are.

same

what the fuck is this supposed to mean
I mean I too think it's kinda weird to tweet about beating off to ur classmates in video call.

Thjey are retarded adn pathetic

If it was a foid it would be considered empowering.

If it was a foid it would be considered empowering.
ik that's the saddest part, they're obedient to the point of disregarding inconsistencies in social rules

Exhibitionism is disguising though and animal like. Go have sex or masturbate in privacy because I don't want to see it. All animals have sex out in the open, so he is a fucken animal.

Can't say this is exactly normal, but if a foid did it people would find it funny at worst, sexy and bold at best. The idea of it being creepy or disgusting is exclusive to guys.

lol i love how everyone is like "WOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY WORLD?"

When people have been molesting and raping little kids ever since the stone ages.

Masturbating to a zoom conference call is vanilla stuff compared to the shit that goes on in this world. JFL

lol i love how everyone is like "WOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY WORLD?"

When people have been molesting and raping little kids ever since the stone ages.

Masturbating to a zoom conference call is vanilla stuff compared to the shit that goes on in this world. JFL
its just hilarious tbh nothing wrong with it

Male sexuality is considered "gross" unless you're a chad.

It’s because its a male

Sub 8 male masturbation will be illegal soon

Sub 8 male masturbation will be illegal soon
Beta uprising it is then.
images

I laughed tbh, reminded me of the plane fapping curry

Imagine if a foid said it

people are deviants, even normies

It'd be hilarious if he screamed I'm cooming!!! & Skeeted all over the webcam lens.

We see many occurrences of ppl worshipped at hero status level that later are universally despised as something from their past comes to light decades later.

The act didn't change anything, the perception based on awareness did. Even if the thing they're deemed bad for has grey areas & technically was warranted or it's later found to have been a false accusation by a liar it doesn't matter as the job of tarnishing their character has already been completed.

Last edited:
I mean I too think it's kinda weird to tweet about beating off to ur classmates in video call.
CUCK
Exhibitionism is disguising though and animal like. Go have sex or masturbate in privacy because I don't want to see it. All animals have sex out in the open, so he is a fucken animal.
cope

Normies are fucking pathetic

Oh my god you're such a fucking creep!

Oh come on, in my day, we had coomers masturbating to 'the Little Mermaid' in class when the lights were out, and people thought it was funny. Now this guys life is ruined, for doing something he would have done later, and privately anyway.

Oh come on, in my day, we had coomers masturbating to 'the Little Mermaid' in class when the lights were out, and people thought it was funny. Now this guys life is ruined, for doing something he would have done later, and privately anyway.
brutal agepill

Tbh someone should make a post on cuckit with the same story except it’s a foid and chad

I’m in no way surprised by this. Women have almost a similar level of attraction to ugly men as straight men have to ugly men. Imagine you found out an obese neckbeard was pleasuring himself whilst watching you through a camera right now, would it make you uncomfortable?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back