Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's you snap score?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
what's a snap score? I'm sorry but I never heard of it before and I'm too lazy to google it

Higher than yours probably

The fuck is a snap score
what's a snap score? I'm sorry but I never heard of it before and I'm too lazy to google it
On snapchat you have a sort of system of points which is based on how active you are on it. You get one point for every message you send it receive.

Many people ( Chad's and foids tbh ) have 100k+ snap scores.

Images   2020 05 21T222845981

On snapchat you have a sort of system of points which is based on how active you are on it. You get one point for every message you send it receive.

Many people ( Chad's and foids tbh ) have 100k+ snap scores.

View attachment 262422
Oh, I don't have snapchat so mine would be 0.

Zero since dont have that gay app downloaded

Then what did you think I was talking about?
like how many times you've snapped before, y'now, what normally should come to mind when you hear about a snap score.

i don’t have snapchat, everyone at my school does though idk why people enjoy exchanging pictures with one another for hours on end
Now that you talk about it I just remembered that there is this streak thing too. It's how long you have been sending pictures to each other. Many normies have 100 days or even 300 days streaks. And your streak resets to zero if you miss one day.

So for 300 days some normies were exchanging pictures without any break.

Don’t have one

@78980n why do like fans?

Assuming everything in that post is true, by any chance do you have Autism?

Never used it

Assuming everything in that post is true, by any chance do you have Autism?

No, but if I do it's so high functioning or faint that it barely affects my life

I don't have snapchat

i dont have snapcaht

never installed that gay shit

When I tried using it? I could never break 10k. I think I have about 4000 or something. But I haven't used it in years.

300,000 or so is the norm for foids. LOL can you imagine?

300,000 or so is the norm for foids. LOL can you imagine?
I used to think if you have a 100k snap score people will think of you as an NT god but it seems the bar keeps on getting higher.

I used to think if you have a 100k snap score people will think of you as an NT god but it seems the bar keeps on getting higher.
People will think of you as a NT God if you're good looking