Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your biggest physical flaw

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
What flaw incels you the most?

Recessed maxilla and balding

Height physically.Also non-NT brain but that's mental side

Height and body weight.

Height, Autism, being non-white

recessed lower third

Short, bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure,potato nose, baby face (which sucks when you are 30 year old)

Small dick is the most painful. Other than that face, height and fuckton of health problems.

small skull small frame small jaw small zygos small chin
Small dick is the most painful. Other than that face, height and fuckton of health problems.

small dick can be fixed and girls wont see it if youre ugly

dickcels are the worst volcels of this site and are stupid, they rather complaining all day long instead of working on it while picking up girls.

recessed facial bones

dickcels are the worst volcels of this site and are stupid, they rather complaining all day long instead of working on it while picking up girls.
Can't keep a girl around without an above average penis. Dickpill is real

small skull small frame small jaw small zygos small chin

Cope. How can you fix it? Jelqing rarely works, same with surgeries, it’s the same thing with height, you can do it but it’s not worth the risk and gain is minimal.
Small dick literally makes you less of a man and destroys any confidence or self esteem you can have.

Autism tbh, I dare say I could have probably gotten a 3/10 non-landwhale foid by now if it wasn't for that.

lol who cares?

slayers never keep the same girl

i'd trade my dick for a bigger skull instant
Take a look at r/smalldickproblems. Guys in the casual sex scene sometimes get laughed at when they show their penis and get no laid , Also if the girl starts saying you have a small one , It's over. When they do get laid is unsatisfying for both parties , If they get in a relationship , The girl cheats with a bigger guy. It's highly emasculating

1. Mouthbreather Jaw
2. Frame

my whole body is a physical flaw

It's a tie between NCT and recessed lower 2/3rds.

BALLLLLLLLLLLDEEEEEE

My facial bones

Too much stuff to list

My eyes and jaw

Nonexistent lower third

eyebrows and eyes. chad eyes would move me 3 points up. height is the most brutal for me i would sign a contract to be 6 foot 4 inches tall and never have sex my entire life. i just want the respect i deserve

eyebrows and eyes. chad eyes would move me 3 points up. height is the most brutal for me i would sign a contract to be 6 foot 4 inches tall and never have sex my entire life. i just want the respect i deserve
How tall are you

It's either my curryism or manletism

I am short and I am balding.
Also my chin and my eyes are really deep in my skull

My 6 inch nose

My entire face