Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your chance of committing suicide 1-10 (10 is the most)

What's your chance of committing suicide on a scale of 1-10 (10 is most)

• 1-3

Votes: 16 28.1%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 7 12.3%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 6 10.5%

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
Q

quazz

Banned
-
What's your chance of committing suicide 1-10 (10 is the most)

10 for me.

It is just a matter of.time.

Killing yourself and not going ER = you've lost

what don't kill me will just make me crazier

My chance is probably 0

if i had a handgun and a bullet i'd just have my last meal and say goodbye to all friends/etc and then pull the trigger with no hesitation

Sadly, it's pretty low.

None before age 30.

I'm too high inhib at this point to consider suicide but I assume if thing get worse in my mental sanity or feelings I'd rather choose death whether by euthanasia or my own hands.

I voted 8 but I'll not rope until a long time in the future probably. Basically, when I can't work anymore, and so would have to leave SEA and go back to the UK it's rope time. So probably when I'm like 65.

1-3, Im a low T pussy whos too afraid to kill himself despite suicide being the only logical choice

itsOVER said:
I voted 8 but I'll not rope until a long time in the future probably. Basically, when I can't work anymore, and so would have to leave SEA and go back to the UK it's rope time. So probably when I'm like 65.

so u've decided to go work and save money to travel back after all?

0 because I believe in God

dr-problematic said:
so u've decided to go work and save money to travel back after all?

Not gonna wagecuck in the UK. Saving my government money and will shaft the bank and credit card companies one last time to get the money to leave this place.

Can't do it until I graduate in July tho.

itsOVER said:
Not gonna wagecuck in the UK. Saving my government money and will shaft the bank and credit card companies one last time to get the money to leave this place.

Can't do it until I graduate in July tho.

u r studyin now?

dr-problematic said:
u r studyin now?

Yeah, but only one day a week. It entitles me to claim government money though so it's practically NEETbux for doing nothing (or very little anyway).

As soon as it's finished I'm out of this shithole of a country forever.

itsOVER said:
Yeah, but only one day a week. It entitles me to claim government money though so it's practically NEETbux for doing nothing (or very little anyway).

As soon as it's finished I'm out of this shithole of a country forever.

do u hang out or any shit like that? or just ldar

dr-problematic said:

Full time LDAR. I only go into college to fulfill the attendance requirements to keep registered on the course and getting my bux.

realistically 6-7 in the next 5 years. with money it might drop 2 points. depends on what future reserves.

It's pretty low. if my situation doesn't change when I turn 21 than I will

Constant suicidal thoughts: I often envision myself hanging from the ceiling. But I could never actually end my life like that, for I'm religiouscel.

itsOVER said:
dr-problematic said:
Full time LDAR. I only go into college to fulfill the attendance requirements to keep registered on the course and getting my bux.
they give you money just cuz you follow college?

6-7

I want to die every single minute but I never give up on things I care about. I don't care about my life and I do dumb shit all the tome (O've almost broken my neck last year). But I care about my hope of meeting my asian gf one day. Only femoid can save me.

I love my brother too much to leave him. I want to make sure he doesn't make any mistakes I did. I want him to always have me to lean on. I want him to have an enjoyable life.

unlike mine

whogivesafucc said:
if i had a handgun and a bullet i'd just have my last meal and say goodbye to all friends/etc and then pull the trigger with no hesitation
This. Fuck all the bullshit risks of brain damage that come with rope, just give me a instant, painless, low risk method like bullet to the brain and I'd be relieved. Nembutal wouldn't be bad either

cant i have anime to watch

I've voted 6.

I will kill myself for sure, but first I'll finish whatever business I still have here, like college, getting a job, saving some money and then spenting it on useless stuff, etc., it will take a long time, but I'll do it for sure

Probably 7. I have the mindset to realize that I'm insignificant enough to never make an impact on anything, and that I won't remember or perceive anything when I die. 

This video is very informative.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClssOEBygk[/video]

"You're just a bunch of atoms. There's nothing special about your atoms."

"I care about things because of the chemical reactions in my frontal lobe."

nausea said:
they give you money just cuz you follow college?

Yeah. Not loads of it but enough to live on. Especially if you're like me and have no friends and never go outside.

theultimate341 said:
cant i have anime to watch

I have dozens of anime,games and movies to watch/play. Just seeing how much I have to get though makes me bump up a few digits.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I have dozens of anime,games and movies to watch/play. Just seeing how much I have to get though makes me bump up a few digits.

You mean down a few digits?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back