Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your energy level like?

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
On a scale of 10, where do you reckon you energy level stands on? Usually I feel like 4/10, if I've been going through some stressful shit it falls back to 2. When I drink tea (depending on how much I drink it) it gets raised significantly, to like 5 or 6. I wish I had high energy levels but I don't know how to get there tbh.

Are there any high-energycels here which can enlighten me?

I only have enERgy to do cERtain things

Around 3 usually.
The longer I am lonely, the loner this will continue

don't get droned boyo

Wtf is this lmao. Imagine paying taxes so the government can pull off this shit. what a joke.

Wtf is this lmao. Imagine paying taxes so the government can pull off this shit. what a joke.
foids would love to see us crushed by whatever means necessary for even so much as daring to coexist on the same planet and breathe the same air as them

always 3-5, hardly ever higher then that

some days 7-8 average 5 but i have one of those day i dont want to live

Between 8 and 10.
I always feel motivated to start another day going full on edge, with my Gaming stuff.

It varies very much.

i have a lot but i don't use it

2 or 3, after work all my energy is zapped from me so i just go to bed, then wake up and its back to wage slavery again

I don't know my energy levels but it varies.