Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your fashion?

Mog

Mog

Banned
-
Whenever you go out, what do you usually wear?

Whenever you go out, what do you usually wear?
Covid mask became my most important piece of clothing. I thank God (swt) for the pandemic.

Plain and unassuming, not wanting to get noticed

boring jeans and boring shirts

Covid mask became my most important piece of clothing. I thank God (swt) for the pandemic.
I hate wearing masks, It's suffocating and I have to breathe in my own breath for hours on end.

Graphic t-shirt and shorts, I wish I had a fashion sense but I'd rather just be comfortable.

Same clothes I've had for years. Tshirts, shorts, jeans.

Stuff like this: (tshirt inside)
iu

And cargo trousers or sweatsuit.

Sweatpants to show off my sleazy neetdom and an olive bomberjacket with a pin of mussolinis brigade on my collar since I dont like to openly wear nazi insignia as a subhuman. italian fash is alright doe

i barely leave my home, why would i care about this gay shit where foids decides what's good or bad

Unironically the same kind of clothes as what the incel wears in the incel vs chad meme.

Dark but not completely black. The most generic and dull clothes as possible.

almost all my clothes are oversized second handed items as I am a poor motherfucker

Same thing I wear when I’m inside. Plain shirt, usually dull red or blue, black sweatpants, black vans. I used to wear a pigeon blue hoodie to hide my subhuman body ngl but I stopped about a year ago
Graphic t-shirt and shorts, I wish I had a fashion sense but I'd rather just be comfortable.
Lowinhibmogs me. At the beginning of my 1st year of high school I wore shirts with Nintendo graphics on them but stopped after a few months and went back to wearing a hoodie like usual, mostly because I was always cold but also because I didn't want to be known as that kid and dig my grave deeper then it already was. Also I never wore shorts outside of my house ded srs

Nothing special.

Random t-shirts and jeans.

I haven't bought a new wardrobe since graduating highschool.

I wear nice, high end clothes and have good fits.

Never anything with brand logos. Button up shirts with good patterns for me.

99% of the time I wear all black. If i wear any other colors its navy blue or dark gray.

Jaw, beard and whites' features mog me to oblivion ngl :feelsrope:
Dont worry, even my fraudmaxxed pictures with fake height description wont get a single girl on dating apps interested in me and my autistically planned out warm approaches were all denied :feelsrope:

Gym shorts and hoodies.

domestic terrorist drip.

band shirts (all in black), sunglasses, jackboots, and milsurp

I love all black.

I prefer jeans that are boot cut and trendy. I am a big fan of turtlenecks and sweaters to hide my subhuman body. I like to wear a loose button up over a t-shirt in the warmer months. I freaking love denim jackets. I dunno. It makes me feel less hideous

I would like to wear better clothes but fatness prevents me from doing so. I don't want to spend money on absolutely stupid sizes.

i like black leather jackets.
i also wear hunting boots as normal footwear, but only in the winter when its snowing.