Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's your favorite alcohol

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Just finished a bottle of rum yesterday. Worst shit ever, tastes awful and I didn't like the feeling compared to other drinks I've tried (mostly vodka really)

Beer or cider, um champagne whatever doesnt have cancer taste

Image result for apple beer

This chit is goat. Taste just like apple soda tbh

vodka because it gets you drunk fast

alcohol is a cancer on society

two-liter beer in plastic bottle ngl

orange juice tbh

I like strong shit, like whiskey.

Mead and liqueur

I prefer liquor mixed with soda:
if its Spiced Rum, then its captain morgan and coke

if Vodka, prefer Smirnoff or grey goose mixed with sprite. Grey goose is very smooth

Whiskey and coke is also good. Jack daniels is good

YES. Alcohol is MY cope.

Wine paired with certain foods. Medium-bodied reds with duck or lamb. A bolder, more tannic red for beef or venison. A light and delicate white for scallops and lobster. Sherry is good with anything chocolatey. Sauternes is my favorite sweet wine because it also pairs well with heavier, more savory items: foie gras or a strong cheese like Epoisses de Bourgogne.

Champagne is always good. Dom Perignon 2009 is overrated. Krug NV is better at that price range. Taittinger Comtes Blanc de Blancs 2006 is my favorite but is still ludicrously expensive. Veuve Cliquot provides very good value for money.

Gin: the Botanist and Monkey 47 are exceptionally smooth and floral. Hendrick's has slightly heavier notes. Serve with Fever-Tree Indian tonic and garnish with grapefruit peel or lime juice. Slice of cucumber for Hendrick's.

Rum: I have a soft spot for Malibu and its coconut taste so if I'm feeling stingy I'll just take that (yes, I know it's mainly sugar). But if you want something higher-end you can sip neat, go for Diplomatico Planas or Ron Zacapa 23.

Vodka: Grey Goose and Ciroc are really smooth. A lot of peeps also like Belvedere but I think it's harsher than what I'm used to. Just add a splash of fruit juice and chug.

I also like white russians. I typically just add Kahlua, vodka, and heavy cream in a 1:1:1 ratio into an old fashioned glass and drop a large ice cube in it. And negronis (sweet vermouth, Campari, gin, orange peel).

U probs drink it hot. U r supposed to put it in a fridge for nice taste
I guess so, the times I've drank beer it's been warm because I wanted it now and didn't want to fridge it

Just finished a bottle of rum yesterday. Worst shit ever, tastes awful and I didn't like the feeling compared to other drinks I've tried (mostly vodka really)
I haven't actually tried it but Bailey's Irish seems yummy

I hate the taste of any alcohol so I just shot vodka to get drunk fast

I don't trink any alcohol at all but I'm addicted to these full sugar drinks.

This is a nice beer

Attachments

• hoegaarden-white-1.png
    hoegaarden-white-1.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 15
Mixed with flavoured mineral water.

Cider, beer and wine.

Ive tried alcohol twice in my life and im 22 jfl

Red wine or bourbon mixed with coke. Also beer tbh.

5a27c7f724b3f.jpg
Tastes godly with milk or cola

I don't drink, but I'd probably go for a Jack and Coke

Just your average vodka does the trick for me. When it comes to beer, somersby mango flavour is my favorite one.

Mernaya and Heineken