Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your favorite cope right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
For me I've had a real good time playing hoi4 as of late, Sit for hours and hours playing that game. I imagine once I finally beat the fucking thing I wont be so eager to play it again but for now it's my favorite cope

Hbu? What's your number 1 cope as of now?

Been rotating between Port Royale, Empire of Sin and Satisfactory mostly been on my phone though keep getting sucked into these damn idle games.

Last edited:
Sleep and food

Spent the day re-reading warcraft-lore. Now I’m done doing that and reading .co instead.

Started playing until dawn. Decent horror game.
For me I've had a real good time playing hoi4 as of late
I started playing that too my cpu cant handle a lot of action though.

Started binge watching this American tv-series from 1985 called North and South.

For me I've had a real good time playing hoi4 as of late, Sit for hours and hours playing that game. I imagine once I finally beat the fucking thing I wont be so eager to play it again but for now it's my favorite cope

Ldar

Besides this website I don't really cope, just studymaxx/ reading books and watching the occasional movie

I been LDARing for a couple months.

Sleep
Just slept 18hrs last night and I feel like shit but at least its 18hrs I didn't have to be awake doing nothing and just with my depressing thoughts making me sad and angry

Hollow Song of Birds is copefuel rn.
I’m close to 1cc on Normal without bombs or z spell. Need to practise final boss tbh
16963D57 6F64 4920 A55C 9996CA3AF550

Music, as always.
For games, i am currently enjoying sunset overdrive. Such a fun game ngl

A mix of jrpgs and some use of drugs, like muscle relaxers/opiods. I space out when I take the latter so I don't develop a resistance too fast (been doing this for several years). I tried alcohol but I don't get much money and it doesn't give me as much of a buzz as stuff I take.

I love jrpgs because I can space out and grind stuff like exp forever. I'm autistic. Been playing a lot of this pokemon mod called "Radical Red" that changes a bunch of stuff, buffs pokemon and makes all the gym leaders actually challenging. On the plus side its super easy to grind up new teams so I do that. Temtem is another fun pokemon-like game but I worry that the "mmo" aspect will prevent me from getting as powerful as I like to be. I like being a god in the games I play so im mostly into singleplayer, its part of why I quit MMOs (except for FF14).

Drugs have been a mix of hydrocodon, gabapentin, some weed here and there. To get the best effect from hydros I need to take 2 and eat a small amount of food. Gabapentin is hit or miss, need to take at least 3000MG to notice anything.

Modding skyrim and torrenting movies

nicotine and caffeine

Beating off like a maniac

yoloing my life savings on $BB. im up a whole $130 which isnt bad for a first investment

Modding skyrim and fallout 4. The cope never ends :feelsjuice:

EVTteGaUcAAxTTo

Leaving inane and cyptic comments

Getting the rest of my cop scripts done, so i can start a new save game in NFS Most Wanted.

Mods, forgive me for this thread necromancy, for I am a lowly greycel. But for me it's a blend of
>Warhammer 40k (I am a colossal Warhammer fan)
>Vidya (I like boomershooters)
>Reading (Sorry)
>Cigarettes, Cigars, and Caffeine
(with sporadic writefaggotry)

Mods, forgive me for this thread necromancy, for I am a lowly greycel. But for me it's a blend of
>Warhammer 40k (I am a colossal Warhammer fan)
>Vidya (I like boomershooters)
>Reading (Sorry)
>Cigarettes, Cigars, and Caffeine
(with sporadic writefaggotry)
It's not necro if you add something substantial