Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite movie?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
For me it would have to be Children of Men. How about you?

Tuntematon Sotilas

There are barely any women (and feminists hated the most recent version for that reason).
It's a Finnish ww2 movie based on a book of same name

Full Metal Jacket, Joker ( 2019 ), Taxi Driver and Gran Torino.

Lords of the Lockerroom

I have favoriteS.

Lords of the Lockerroom
D94b8lkdmeo41

Dumb And Dumber
A Real Human Bean

Last edited:
The Message (1976)
:feelsLSD:

I'd have to say my favorite movie is Rebellion from the PMM series pewpew.

I enjoy to watch 1917 really good

The Dark Knight tbh

Life of Brian or Borat

I can't really say for certain what my favourite film in general would be, but The End of Evangelion is without a doubt my favourite animated film, in my opinion the movie and the anime blow Akira out of the water.

Falling Down
has some soy in it though tbh

I like BrettyBoys alternate universe.

Harry Potter tbh

Can't choose one

Fight Club
The Shawshank Redemption
Se7en

My top three

I liked minority report

Children Of Men is damn good one. It's literally the most well executed film relative to the size and scope of its premise that I've ever seen. Well, except for maybe Snowpiercer. That's it's only competition in that respect.

Anyway my favorite of all time? Hell, I couldn't possibly say. My favorite of the last 10 years is Django Unchained but prior to then there's just too many to choose from.

Avengers Endgame
(Yeah, really original right? But I love superhero movies. And Endgame was great and finished the saga nicely.)

Lord of The Rings Trilogy
(The "classics". I like Lord of the Rings because the whole story is well written. All the actors are great. And they produced some pretty ground breaking CGI for that time.)

Interstellar
(A very underrated movie. I'm interested in anything that has to do about space or theoretical stuff. The movie is about black holes and time travel. There's some pretty intriguing concepts in the movie and great CGI.)

Avengers Endgame
(Yeah, really original right? But I love superhero movies. And Endgame was great and finished the saga nicely.)

Lord of The Rings Trilogy
(The "classics". I like Lord of the Rings because the whole story is well written. All the actors are great. And they produced some pretty ground breaking CGI for that time.)

Interstellar
(A very underrated movie. I'm interested in anything that has to do about space or theoretical stuff. The movie is about black holes and time travel. There's some pretty intriguing concepts in the movie and great CGI.)
I did also like the Avengers. Soys kind of ruined superheroes for me nw though.