Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your favorite term for nonwhite incels?

What's your favorite term for nonwhite incels?

• Ethnicel

• Deathnic

• Browncel

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

Deathnic, because being born as an ethnic is a curse for life tbh.

Just use the name of the country of origin +add cel to the end

depends on race but i like food based names (ricecel, currycel, etc.)

ER avatar probably makes a few people think I’m hapa tbh
I did probably make that association.Because of the avatar,I imagine you look like ER irl.

I'd say shitskin.

Deathnik by far. But I also love niglet

cels like all other cels. gookcel, currycel, white/mayocel

Deathnic/deathnik is the most creative tbh.

"Ethnicel" sucks, it supports (((propaganda)) that only brown people can be proud of ethnicities and want to preserve them, but if white man doing it-nazi. Fuck all nationalism and preservationism, but fuck (((propaganda))) even more

Deathnic is the most inclusive for all of us ethnics (since some of us are lighter or darker skinned, cacasian or Asian etc) and it also accurately describes what being one of us entails.

Disrespectful bro
Agree,even in this site they roast each other.No doubt some people are shit.With that behave,nothing will change and everything is already lost.

Deathnic is so brutal but i like it.

I like "nonwhite". It's to the point, anything and everything but white.

Simply ethnic tbh.

Ethnicel tbh, it just rolls off better on the tongue.

Actually, I'm starting to view incels as a race. Incels transcend race due to common goals.

While there are different races here - obviously - we all have the lovelessness problem in common. We are disposable. And we know it.

As much as I prefer (and feel safer) being around my own folk, they dgaf about me. I know they've been jewed. Just like all the other races.

But only whites - and white nations - are actively being genocided. Whites are the only ones that are not allowed to have pride of skin color. Therefore it is understandable that whites hate non-whites.

But American Whites and Blacks at least speak English. Both races are soon to be doomed by the latino horde.

All this racial bull shit we must face, is due to the jews that brought the blacks here as slaves. And brought the Latinos here as weapons. Same shit different century.

Whitewashed, uncle toms, race traitors, things of the like.