Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your favourite incel movie?

M

mmcd1993

Banned
-
Kind of started this post on a different thread but thought it could use one if its own. I spend 99% of all my nights watching Netflix and could use some ideas. Obviously the (((media))) wants to make the Joker movie all about incels but I reckon there are loads of better incel movies out there. What's yours?

My favourite is Bedazzled, it's an oldie but a goodie.

Nice guy, pretty standard incel gets mogged all day at the office, gets his heart crushed again and again by a slut constantly on the hunt for Chad's dick and doesn't even know he's alive. He sells his soul to the devil to keep reinventing his life over and over again to try to get her affection. Meanwhile she's out riding the cock carousel with every brute that moggs him that she can find. Whatever he does it's never good enough and meanwhile he's getting tortured by Stacy who keeps fucking him over on his wishes.

From memory think he ascends at the end though so that's a Hollywood story at least.

I've always considered the Nutty Professor as an incel movie, even if it was a bit bluepilled in the end he realizes that "no matter what, he'll ever be fat -> ugly"

This might be normie answer but, my favorite is Joker

I've always considered the Nutty Professor as an incel movie, even if it was a bit bluepilled in the end he realizes that "no matter what, he'll ever be fat -> ugly"
6b8

Taxi driver hands down

The first Rampage

Joker is based. Normies don't understand the real meaning of the movie.
But gonna add "one hour photo" and "the 40 year old virgin"

YES one hour photo, good call

Ghost dog? A NEET blackcel living on a shack on a roof top. He has nobody to talk to other than pigeons and little kids in the park so he goes crazy and thinks he is a Samuraicel and then goes ER against the mafia (it's essentially his way of roping).

Last edited:
Except that he finds a thin negress to love him despite being fat. Eddie Murphy 90s version anyway (the earlier white version in 70s he was thin in both versions). It's pure cope.

Family Matters (Stephen Urkel v Stefan Urkell) actually did a better tribute to this.

Except that he finds a thin negress to love him despite being fat. Eddie Murphy 90s version anyway (the earlier white version in 70s he was thin in both versions). It's pure cope.

I've never interpreted the movie as this. The thin negress has pity for him and we never see them kisses if i don't remember bad. Also, in the subsequent movie, she is gone so she probably went after chad.

Family Matters (Stephen Urkel v Stefan Urkell) actually did a better tribute to this.

Oh come on, that actor was just Chad with glasses.

joker can't think of anything else because pretty much all other incel movies just become cuck heroes or have some miracle and they get the girl it's all bluepilled and redpilled garbage. Tell me if there's more blackpilled reality incel movies.

Scarface. Thugmaxxingpill.

Taxi driver, postal movie. Postal has the dude being cheated on by his fat whore wife and not being able to get work. Middle is kinda weird and not too good but beginning and ending makes up for it,
with him blowing up paradise with his dog and new girlfriend

Last edited:
Its hard to beat Taxi Driver but I'll say maybe the Halloween movies specifically made by Jon Carpenter may be my favorite all time incel and or Wizard movies.

Joker.

Just recently saw it and was astonished at how good it was. I hate movies in general so I had low expectations. That being said my favorite "incel movie" is any movie with Michael Cera (I mean if he isn't an incel (without fame of course)...none of us are))

Cliffs: Movie "Youth in Revolt"

Last edited:
Ghost dog? A NEET blackcel living on a shack on a roof top. He has nobody to talk to other than pigeons and little kids in the park so he goes crazy and thinks he is a Samuraicel and then goes ER against the mafia (it's essentially his way of roping).

That was a good one!
Taxi driver hands down
...you must be talking to me...

The Last American Virgin is good blackpill movie, especially at the end.

Gary the incel tries to niceguymaxx but she dates Garys' chad friend, she gets pregnant, the chad ditches her, Gary comes to the rescue and pays for the abortion, she winds up going back to chad.

Another good one is Taxi Driver.

The Fault in Our Stars.

Gary the incel tries to niceguymaxx but she dates Garys' chad friend, she gets pregnant, the chad ditches her, Gary comes to the rescue and pays for the abortion, she winds up going back to chad.

Brutal

I love how the film captures her indifference to what she did to him. They know female nature. This would never be made today.

The Elephant Man

one hour photo is true forced loneliness incarnated

My favorite incel movie of all time.

I can't pick one. Joker, Taxi Driver, Barda

I haven’t seen many movies but I think Blade Runner 2049 was incel-ish so I guess that one.

I've never interpreted the movie as this. The thin negress has pity for him and we never see them kisses if i don't remember bad. Also, in the subsequent movie, she is gone so she probably went after chad.
Vicky Vale is gone in Batman Returns, that doesn't mean Bruce Wayne wasn't Chad.

Oh come on, that actor was just Chad with glasses.
That has ALWAYS been the case with the "Nutty Professor" type characters. Look at Jerry Louis:

192px-Jerry_Lewis_-_1960s.jpg
Nutty_professor.jpg

He played the original "Buddy Love" and nutty prof (Julius Kelp in 1963, rather than Murphy's "Sherman Klump" in the 1996 remake) so Jaleel White birthing "Stefan Urquelle" 12 November 1993 in "Dr. Urkel and Mr. Cool" was following upon established tradition.

Eddie Murphy was at least an attractive a black as Jaleel White was, so him dressing it up in a fatsuit isn't really any different than Jaleel putting on BCglasses and suspenders.

my favorite "incel movie" is any movie with Michael Cera (I mean if he isn't an incel (without fame of course)...none of us are))

Cliffs: Movie "Youth in Revolt"

Mogger is LITERALLY named Chad... in a film from 2009.

Just when did we start using Chad to represent these alpha jocks?

This reminds me of this 21 April 2011 episode ( "Paradigms of Human Memory s2e21") Community...

Last edited:
Gattaca. Not exactly an incel movie but a very blackpilled movie.

Still so pissed that normies made such a big deal about Joker being an incel movie, it made me want to hate the movie even though it's fucking amazing

Perfume
Amadeus (Directors Cut only)

Last edited:
Highschool Musical

This movie is fucking brutal. For me, is the best incel movie too.

"One hour photo" is remarkable too

Last edited: