Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your favourite incel movie?

Adaptation (2002)

Toxic Avenger (1984)

The Maxx (1995)

Last edited:
Wait, I just now remembered my favorite incel/wizard movie is actually Demon Knight.

Poor Billy Zane.

He gets cucked by Jada all throughout this movie, lmao.

nightstalker even though he has sex with that milf, I consider him a mentalcel.

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Disney put out one of the most blackpill movies ever.

Society makes fun of ugly people with a festival.

Gargoyles shout bluepill truths that don't work.

The literal superhero artist with a heart of gold loses the girl to a Chad soldier middle manager.

Frollo sings a song about wanting to rape Esmeralda.

Shows how desperate incels are to leave their situation.

Shows no matter how great your traits are they will never be as good as being good looking.

The Last American Virgin is a good movie
My #1 answer
I still cannot imagine what the directors were thinking when making this film. It is just too real and hits so close to home. No matter how good you act and how kind you are to women they never care because they always have guys around them that do nice things for them. The only thing they want is Chad and to get Chad's cum. He can do no wrong. The women will always flock back to him.

The Elephant Man
Ropefuel film right there

Flowers for Algernon, made for TV movie. Kind of a shit movie but you can make a case for it being an incel movie. The novel is supposed to be way better but I’ve never read it.

Basically, a 32yr oldcel mentalcel with a low IQ due a mental condition. He works a minimum wageslave job where his co-workers constantly bully him and make fun of him. He’s offered to undergo a new medical procedure from the special needs school he goes to, experiment previously done on a mouse named “Algernon.”

He participates and very rapidly his IQ and memories begin increasing. Eventually he becomes so smart that’s he’s basically autistic and begins arguing, fighting and debating things with his superiors, he also loses his job and what not.

He develops a oneitis crush on his teacher too. Eventually, as with the mouse, the newfound intelligence begins regressing and he’s aware of this. He’s aware he’ll be back to his low-IQ retarded self. As he regresses down to normie-tier intelligence, the teacher takes him to his room in the basement, they kiss, and presumably they fuck.

One thing to note - the actor playing the character seems like a real Chad, and you see it more as he becomes less dumb.

Eventually he’s back to his retarded self and it appears he’s forgotten most things, especially the relationship and fuck with his teacher, so you can say it’s as if it never happened. He talks to her one last time in his retarded self, and she’s crying as she no longer sees the Chad he once was. All he wants her to do is place flowers on Algernon’s grave since the mouse died.

He also gets his old job back, and the co-workers go back to treating him like shit and making fun of him. He jestermaxxes at his own expense in front of his co-workers to fit in. He trips himself and makes himself a laughing target for his “work friends and boss” because that’s what life is all about, I guess.

Last edited:
1 hour photo, it's probably what I'll turn to be if I live that long.

1 hour photo, it's probably what I'll turn to be if I live that long.

this movie is awesome and devastating. I tried to find it yesterday after this thread reminded me but it’s not on Netflix, just realised I can’t even remember how to watch anything that’s not on there jfl

I would say Taxi Driver, joker but it's obviously been said but I love this scene from Woody Allen film "September"

Step Brothers

Falling Down

Ultimate black pill film.

God Bless America ending

The 40 year old virgin only for the memes