Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favourite subjects in School/College/University?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I guess Art and Maths for me.

And I guess for a bonus question; what subject have you guys always dreaded the most? I'd have to say I.T...

So what about you guys? And why you love those subjects and not like the other?

Ancient history, modern history, philosophy and psychology. Those just interest me the most. I like math but I can't do the harder stuff. I like reading the classics so English is okay. Science interests me but I never took it as an elective

History, Geography, and Literature. I dreaded math and science though. For me those subjects were more of a memory game than an actual class.

Battlefield3cel said:
Ancient history, modern history, philosophy and psychology.

Pretty much this.

I'll say that at least some part of me enjoyed at least some part of almost every class/subject I've taken, even more dry subjects like Healthcare Management, or ones that aren't part of my daily life like Spanish. Fuck Accounting though.

history is my favorite. tbh nothing else comes close for me

I like molecular chemistry because the class is full of girls and I get to lust over them while imagining myincel penis in their prime cunts

incelman said:
I like molecular chemistry because the class is full of girls and I get to lust over them while imagining myincel penis in their prime cunts

Chemistry is too memory-intensive for me. Bio as well. I hate when you have to straight up memorize things that don't have some sort of anchor in logical deduction and always admire people that are seemingly amazing at it. Props.

blickpall said:
Chemistry is too memory-intensive for me. Bio as well. I hate when you have to straight up memorize things that don't have some sort of anchor in logical deduction and always admire people that are seemingly amazing at it. Props.

After one point you study so that you can escpape the sui fuel

incelman said:
After one point you study so that you can escpape the sui fuel

Lol. Even when I study I can't memorize things for shit. Memorization feels like such a chore, and so meaningless in a society that has the internet and smart phones, but I know that's just a cope.

blickpall said:
Lol. Even when I study I can't memorize things for shit. Memorization feels like such a chore, and so meaningless in a society that has the internet and smart phones, but I know that's just a cope.

You have to force yourself man. Abandon humanity and become supercomputer.

incelman said:
You have to force yourself man. Abandon humanity and become supercomputer.

Supercomputers are renowned for their processing power, not for their memory storage. I can handle learning things that rely on inductive reasoning because there is a start and a finish, a process. Memorizing ions was fucking cancer.

blickpall said:
Supercomputers are renowned for their processing power, not for their memory storage. I can handle learning things that rely on inductive reasoning because there is a start and a finish, a process. Memorizing ions was fucking cancer.

You have to kida exceed your limits. The point is to have a goal. I don't do it for money, I don't do it for fame. I do it so that I can LDAR at home.

incelman said:
You have to kida exceed your limits. The point is to have a goal. I don't do it for money, I don't do it for fame. I do it so that I can LDAR at home.

Thankfully I'm done with everything outside of my field so I can start careermaxing soon so that I can eventually vidyacel at home 24/7 off savings while eating ramen until I wither away.

blickpall said:
Thankfully I'm done with everything outside of my field so I can start careermaxing soon so that I can eventually vidyacel at home 24/7 off savings while eating ramen until I wither away.

As an incel there is no point in havign goals or ambitions. The only thing I care about is having sex with a gf and since I can't have then my life is pointless.

incelman said:
As an incel there is no point in havign goals or ambitions. The only thing I care about is having sex with a gf and since I can't have then my life is pointless.

Then why study molecular chemistry?

blickpall said:
Then why study molecular chemistry?

Cause I got in college and spent 5 years there as a bluepiller but now I know it's over so I have to get out.