Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your Freudian personality type?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
https://www.idrlabs.com/freudian-personality/test.php

here is mine:
Pp

I would like to stick my dick in a vagina.

wtf is that shit lmao

lol @ not knowing about Freudian personality types
lmao i know freud but i didn't know shit about those personality types
i have nothing better to do so i did the test anyway

i got

Oral-receptive
Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.

btw why the food u like has anything to do with ur personality? braindead test imo

btw why the food u like has anything to do with ur personality? braindead test imo
Its idrlabs + freudian theory so you are bound to have retardation attached to it

Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

bc0b24570ede0f0243750543dbe7ca8c.png

:feelswhere:

it seems like trap

Phallic-compensative

Self-controlled, sober, and seemingly mild-mannered, you have great facility with analytical arguments, which you use as a double-edged sword, pointing them as much at yourself as you do at others. Socially, you are a bit impassive and vacuous, and you may attach yourself to someone (such as a significant other or female parent) whom you perceive to be better at social interaction and 'all the emotional stuff' than you are, thus neglecting the development of yourself in that area. Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a five-year-old who is aware that he is not the favorite child in the family but at the same time wishes that he were. As a result of this envy, you have developed a compensative attitude where you dismantle the dominance of others by analytically picking apart their activities, laying bare their weaknesses and exposing the special treatment that they have received and the double standards they live by. However, while it may seem like you are just being equitable and even-handed, your true motivations are nevertheless personal envy and a longing to compensate for your frustrated need to dominate. One proof of these ignoble motives that underlie your seemingly noble actions is that you sometimes go overboard in your exposition when exposing the flaws of someone whom you perceive to be 'mightier' than you, and that when doing so you can even become a bit moralistic and persecuting, in marked contradistinction to your usual easygoing self.

That's for the most part shockingly accurate actually, probably just random luck though, usually I feel these types of tests are bullshit.

That's for the most part shockingly accurate actually, probably just random luck though, usually I feel these types of tests are bullshit.
Freud is kind of weird tbh. I think some of the stuff he came up with was accurate but other shit he came up with was retarded/not true.

Make sure to copy and paste the description as well
I can never help myself and always pick choices that aren't even me, but might give me an interesting result, so I got

Phallic Aggressive

Vain, aggressive, and self-centered, you are preoccupied with matters of power and dominance. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the five-year-old who discovered that his genitals were able to provide him with a sense of pleasure, and who was immensely proud to have made this discovery. Flaunting his genitals to the world and believing himself to be special because of them, the five-year-old you did not learn to associate achievement with effort, thinking instead that achievement was something that followed passively from one's intrinsic magnificence. As a result, the adult you has an easy time convincing himself that he is superior to others and often feels entitled to special treatment, even though you may have developed little in the way of actual skills to act as a foundation for your affected superiority.
Additionally, the five-year-old you mistook the pleasurable sensations that his genitals were able to provide for the very reason for having genitals, knowing nothing about their wider reproductive purposes. In the same way, the adult you is often confused with regards to his own thoughts and motivations, steering mindlessly towards praise and gratification, while ignoring the wider questions of fairness and reciprocity. Since in your mind, success depends on intrinsic magnificence, and not on conscious effort, you are wont to believe that any criticism of you, or denial of gratification that you feel entitled to, is really is a denial of your intrinsic worth and a mean-spirited attempt to take it away - a castration attempt, as it were. Hence, the adult you tends to lose all sense of proportion when criticized, overreacting and responding in full force to even the mildest of criticisms.

I mean, fuck, that's a hard roast ngl, but I can only relate to how I can be short sighted and how effort doesn't immediately scream "achievement" for me. I know that if this was me, I would get really pissed at the personality assassination, but I'm not, so it's ok
Freud is kind of weird tbh. I think some of the stuff he came up with was accurate but other shit he came up with was retarded/not true.
I think that the test is alright but a bit loose, and the oral, anal and genital rubbish is just a convenient analogy. Honestly, if a qualified therapist or whatever told that to someone and said, "this is what I've analysed using a world renowned process; this is who you are", it's abstract and tenuous enough so that people would probably believe it.

I do bite my nails tbh.
FreudType

IMG 20191010 214205

IMG 20191010 214153

Idk what that means.

Retentive hysteric
Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.
Freudian personality

First one of those online tests that's remotely worked me out

Your Freudian Personality Style is:

Phallic-compensative

"...As a result of this envy, you have developed a compensative attitude where you dismantle the dominance of others by analytically picking apart their activities, laying bare their weaknesses and exposing the special treatment that they have received and the double standards they live by. "

lol

Phallic-compensative

Self-controlled, sober, and seemingly mild-mannered, you have great facility with analytical arguments, which you use as a double-edged sword, pointing them as much at yourself as you do at others. Socially, you are a bit impassive and vacuous, and you may attach yourself to someone (such as a significant other or female parent) whom you perceive to be better at social interaction and 'all the emotional stuff' than you are, thus neglecting the development of yourself in that area. Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a five-year-old who is aware that he is not the favorite child in the family but at the same time wishes that he were. As a result of this envy, you have developed a compensative attitude where you dismantle the dominance of others by analytically picking apart their activities, laying bare their weaknesses and exposing the special treatment that they have received and the double standards they live by. However, while it may seem like you are just being equitable and even-handed, your true motivations are nevertheless personal envy and a longing to compensate for your frustrated need to dominate. One proof of these ignoble motives that underlie your seemingly noble actions is that you sometimes go overboard in your exposition when exposing the flaws of someone whom you perceive to be 'mightier' than you, and that when doing so you can even become a bit moralistic and persecuting, in marked contradistinction to your usual easygoing self.

Phallic-aggressive
Vain, aggressive, and self-centered, you are preoccupied with matters of power and dominance. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the five-year-old who discovered that his genitals were able to provide him with a sense of pleasure, and who was immensely proud to have made this discovery. Flaunting his genitals to the world and believing himself to be special because of them, the five-year-old you did not learn to associate achievement with effort, thinking instead that achievement was something that followed passively from one's intrinsic magnificence. As a result, the adult you has an easy time convincing himself that he is superior to others and often feels entitled to special treatment, even though you may have developed little in the way of actual skills to act as a foundation for your affected superiority.
Additionally, the five-year-old you mistook the pleasurable sensations that his genitals were able to provide for the very reason for having genitals, knowing nothing about their wider reproductive purposes. In the same way, the adult you is often confused with regards to his own thoughts and motivations, steering mindlessly towards praise and gratification, while ignoring the wider questions of fairness and reciprocity. Since in your mind, success depends on intrinsic magnificence, and not on conscious effort, you are wont to believe that any criticism of you, or denial of gratification that you feel entitled to, is really is a denial of your intrinsic worth and a mean-spirited attempt to take it away - a castration attempt, as it were. Hence, the adult you tends to lose all sense of proportion when criticized, overreacting and responding in full force to even the mildest of criticisms.

Kind of true tbh. Maximum "suck my dick, faggot" personality apparently.
Nani

Multiple Freudian Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip.'

----

Freudian personality types are pseudoscience according to modern psychologists anyway.

Attachments

• freud.png
    freud.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 18
Multiple Freudian Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip.'

----

Freudian personality types are pseudoscience according to modern psychologists anyway.
i think some parts are accurate but it is pseudosciencey tbh

I am
Phallic-aggressive

I have never overcome the phallic phase.

I am orally receptive. The evaluation suggested that I may have gotten too much breast milk in the past.
Maybe this is why I'm still turned on by it.

Anyway, Freud was much more pervert than I will ever be.

I got Phallic-compensative.

I will shove my phalic-aggressives in your oral-receptives