Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your height?

How tall are you?
5'7
1CED1F17 DAAD 4233 8481 CF26D5DDFAEA

im 7'0. u mad?
1CED1F17 DAAD 4233 8481 CF26D5DDFAEA

somewhere around 170 5'6
Incel trait tbh

Saying this as a 5'9 midget: height is far less important than face. Height is one of those advantages that's more multiplicative than additive; it'll take you from good or okay to outstanding, but not from utter trash to good or okay.

If you're short past a certain point, however, the negative multiplier is too much to overcome, and it is ultimately your height that kills you.

Height also strongly interplays with frame. A tall claviclecel would do worse than someone with a good frame who is shorter (but still not *short*). I recall during one Olympic games event women creaming over swimmer Ryan Lochte because he was tall (6'2") AND broad shouldered.

6 foot zero so king of the manlets TBH.

It's manlet cope tbh

Too many basement dwellers overvalue height and forget that face makes or breaks you.

Ive seen 6ft foids walking around with guys an inch or 2 shorter than them.

Face>Height

I've been to clubs when I tried NTmaxxing. It was always the tallfags (6'4+) who formed literal harems of women following them around everywhere, fighting for a chance to grind on their dicks. It's unbelievable how much of a presence those guys have. It's hard to replicate this with just your face.

Height also strongly interplays with frame. A tall claviclecel would do worse than someone with a good frame who is shorter (but still not *short*). I recall during one Olympic games event women creaming over swimmer Ryan Lochte because he was tall (6'2") AND broad shouldered.
Face >> height > frame
I've been to clubs when I tried NTmaxxing. It was always the tallfags (6'4+) who formed literal harems of women following them around everywhere, fighting for a chance to grind on their dicks. It's unbelievable how much of a presence those guys have. It's hard to replicate this with just your face.
Were they good looking?

gay thread for bragging

6'10''

(two different measurements)

6' barefoot
6'1 in normal shoes