Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your limit on the foids age?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Like if a 60 year old offered you sex for free, would you except?

Dunno man probably not worth getting sex offered that easily, It's likely that the foid has some std's or wants to metoo or a prank.
Just staying celibate seems good.

Like if a 60 year old offered you sex for free, would you except?
depends on some factors.
1, do i find her attractive
2, does she have disease
3, is she single
4, can she get pregnant still?
5, what is her mental state and personality

i don't care for a woman's age, if all we're talking about is sex or having a fuckbuddy
but for dating, or having a relationship, then age matters more to me.
but not by too much, i'd still probably get in a relationship with a girl, even if she was up in her 30s or 40s, i am too lonely to refuse
i need intimacy and affection

kind of hard to answer for me as I am a zoomer so anything not in my immediate age range is sorta weird

I woudlnt fuck a foid above 40. Ive seen good looking foids up to 40 tbh.

Realitsticlly probably 14 to 55.

I'd fuck whomever I find attractive. But I wouldn't wife up a foid above the age of say 25.

15-48. Implying that it's legal and age restrictions never happened.

Some of these 40yr old women be looking early 30s.

If the foid is attractive, I'd fuck her.

Don't care if she's too old/young.

If she didn't look like chopped liver, then maybe. I'm done with the being a desperate simp, anything with a hole mentality anyway, it still didn't get me anywhere!

Newsflash, if you have unpaid options you are NOT incel.

No older than I am

Of course I'd fuck a milf, they just don't want me.

They get banged by tall high tier normies and Chad's and buxxed by guys their age or older.

There is no free sex as an ugly guy.

It always has a certain use or financial reasons for women to fuck an ugly dude

@chudur-budur will accept her offer

Contrary to popular belief, I can feel attraction towards foids my age too. It's just much less attraction compared to the attraction I feel to early teens.

Tbh I’d fuck 15 to 40 yrs old cuz lolis and milfs

Fuck? 16-60
Date? 18-35

Though I'm willing to make exceptions for the 35-45 age group.

Fuck: 16-48
Date: 16-20

White foids hit the wall fucking fast and look damn old at age 25 most of the time

Don't care about age, There are soem women in their 40s who look better than 20s. If I get a boner, I get a boner.
Jfl so a 6-6.5/10 , 6'1 white dude lmao
@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 thoughts on Chads.co?
Being 6'1 can still lead u to be an incel. I knew one in college. He was 6'1, blonde, blue eyed but was a framecel, voicecel, facecel, and chincel.

Jfl so a 6-6.5/10 , 6'1 white dude lmao
@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 thoughts on Chads.co?
is that dude really a high normie in the face and tall... lmao

18+ to 26 atm, I am nearing mid 20s.
18+ as it would not be worth the trouble even if I could attract younger, and tbh young zoomer foids are unbearable anyway.

Up to 26 (atm) as I would have most in common with them and why bother with a post wall 100x fucked old woman

Last edited:
I’m a zoomer so it would be hard to accept from anyone not in my direct age range

Would fuck any foid I find attractive. But dating, idk, must be at least around 5y older than me.

35 down to prime

Don't care about age, There are soem women in their 40s who look better than 20s. If I get a boner, I get a boner.

Being 6'1 can still lead u to be an incel. I knew one in college. He was 6'1, blonde, blue eyed but was a framecel, voicecel, facecel, and chincel.
I know that. But look at his face.

My current age plus 3 years.

Any foid I'd want to have sex with, I'd have to date with the end goal of marriage.

As I do not want kids, fertility isn't an issue but also I don't want to be seen hand in hand with a 70 year old foid.

myage - 2 to myage + 3