Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your opinion on bodybuilding forums?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it's a very pathetic and retarded site. Also everyone is incredibly rude and toxic (forgive me for using this soyish word kek) in there, all they do is gossip and brag like foids. Its users are basically:
-Roided Chads who brag about how many Stacies they fuck and post pics saying "look at my pecs and biceps bruh"
-Redpilled manlets who cope doing powerlifting, bodybuilding or something that requires lifting lots of weight
-Few normies who legit think it's a forum about bodybuilding
-Incels who just browse the misc (Elliot Rodger posted there)
-Attention whore foids that post pics of their asses in yoga pants just to get multipage threads and beta orbiters

I don't like these kind of forums, I'm a very unmotivated and nihilistic person, so they're basically not made for me.

They're retarded

Full of incels in denial, most chads and normies, or anyone with any social circle use Instagram and Snapchat etc for all there communication,

what do you mean BOYOS

Bodybuilding forums are cringeworthy. Redpilled incels who think girls don't like them because of their lagging posterior deltoid and not their philtrum taller than Mount Everest should be shot dead.

Some of those men dwelling there, and who are unlucky enough to be cursed with subhuman genes are pretty blackpilled already. It's a potent ropefuel getting mogged by a pretty boy twink Chad when you autisticly count calories and slave in the gym week after week.

Bodybuilding and the associated on-line communities are the gateway drug to the black pill.

Redpilled incels who think girls don't like them because of their lagging posterior deltoid and not their philtrum taller than Mount Everest should be shot dead.
lold the philtrumpill is brutal

7c522120fee3061d5ccb8c654ac716ab.jpg

They're coping off the charts. However, it did eventually lead me here.

they bully 43kgcels like me

they bully 43kgcels like me
"Haha so pathetic bruh do u even lift bruh? U have to work out 5 hours a day and do a lot of bench press and squat bruh and also eat 3000kg of rice and chicken every day bruh"

-bodybuilding forums in a nutshell

"Haha so pathetic bruh do u even lift bruh? U have to work out 5 hours a day and do a lot of bench press and squat bruh and also eat 3000kg of rice and chicken every day bruh"

-bodybuilding forums in a nutshell
true

Some of those men dwelling there, and who are unlucky enough to be cursed with subhuman genes are pretty blackpilled already. It's a potent ropefuel getting mogged by a pretty boy twink Chad when you autisticly count calories and slave in the gym week after week.
The funny part is subhuman genes also directly affect how effective gymcelling can be. Low responder? Better put 8 hours a week into lifting at the least or you'll never look like you lift at all. Skinny wrists? Careful on that bench and deadlift son, your wrists might snap, also good luck getting a decent amount of muscle to stick to your tiny bones. Low T? Nope, can't go bear mode, you need to be low body fat to preserve the little T you have, so enjoy having all your hard work be hidden by a shirt so you look skinny to the public, jfl.

a bunch of copers responsible for spreading a lot of pseudoscience

they've mastered the art of coping

Their coping power levels are off the chart. Like they try to, or at least believe in alternating their reality and want others to believe the same thing. It's gigacope, also they are a bunch of homos and homos in the closet.

bodybuilding misc can be pretty entertaining

Full of incels in denial, most chads and normies, or anyone with any social circle use Instagram and Snapchat etc for all there communication,
This, a lot of users here browse bodybuilding forums

Don't have a strong opinion on that