Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your opinion on eugenics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This one question reflects your entire worldview and even how you view yourself, especially as an incel.

Do you believe eugenics would create an ideal world? Thus proving that you hate your life and wish you weren't allowed to live. Of course, that would also mean that you think only people like Chad and Stacy should inherit this earth so that they'd live very happy and utopic lives, which is a very cucked train of thought might I add.

Or do you believe eugenics are wrong? Which doesn't necessarily betray your worldview since there could be many reasons for this. Maybe it's for the virtue signaling reason, "all life is precious". Or maybe you believe in everyone being given a choice. Or maybe you just want to stick it to the rich and powerful through the mere act of being alive, although we're trapped in a system of slavery disguised as freedom and our existence is just exploited by them so it's kind of a conundrum.

Last edited:
Eugenics in its current state wouldn't create a perfect world for everyone, that is until we attain the means to 100% of the time produce perfect offspring. Random mutations in genetics and certain recessive genes can still cause issues in breeding two genetically superior people together, when it was proposed they weren't aware of the things we currently know about genetics.

But yes, in a scenario where the production of humans via a laboratory was possible it would be ideal to make everyone genetically perfect and indistinguishable pewpew.

Eugenics is already in action but only for men

It's utopian hogwash or at least chad worship so no I don't at all support it. I'd throw a fit if the government started killing retards who can't defend themselves that's some bullying foid like policy. In fact women are by far the largest eugenicist group that exist today. Hell, always have been.

Eugenics is already in action but only for men
It's not eugenics if genetically inferior females are allowed to breed, that's going to be the main means by which incels are born in the future pewpew.

I don't really have a refined opinion on it but there's definitely a difference between passive eugenics and active eugenics (e.g., governments kidnapping and sterilizing people as it once was in the US).

i support eugenics because who wouldn't want to live in a superior body tbh.
i don't agree with banning CRISPR because elites will find a way to get designer kids anyways and they will completely dominate us plebs.

People with shit genetics shouldn't have kids. The height of selfishness and just causes misery to your offspring.

But even the ugliest foids and autistic foids reproduce, yet their eugenicists when it comes to who they'll procreate with.

I will never beneft from eugenics, so fuck it.

Eugenics works but it would take a concerted effort by society and apply to both sexes (sterilize foidlets under 5'6). Inbreeding would also need to be counterbalanced lest you get insanity like the Darwins.

It could never happen unless the West went full Authoritarian and the elite actually valued the health of the under class. At this point it's better to have a dumbed down underclass to consoom. When we are of no more use we will be put down.

Its all about singularity, technocracy, etc. for Oligarchs. Eugenics was so last century.

eugenics would never work, there will always be mutants and defects. The only way to get it to work is with genetic engineering

I'd be dead. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Eugenics is wrong because ugly babies can end up as GL adults and GL babies can end up as ugly adults.