Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your opinion on genetic modification. (CRISPR)

Disabledcel

Disabledcel

HANDICLAPPED
-
How will it affect Incels and the blackpill?
Will it eradicate poor gene quality?
Will it improve mankind as a whole, or do you even believe if gene modification is possible?

For low IQ cels that don't know what CRISPR is:
This video was made 3 years ago, who knows what they might have now.

Last edited:
If it becomes widespread, the whole world will be nothing but tall, white, colored-eyed chads. Which would amplify hypergamy a hundred folds.

It's probably only gonna be available for rich people, so now rich people are gonna have not only the economy monopoly, but also the sexual market monopoly, since every single one of then is gonna be a Chad.

I doubt it will lead anywhere. People espect some great changes in the future, with AI, genetic modification or some other shit. I think that we already hit the peak of achievements though. It's all going to be downhill from here.

Germline modification will increase the gap between richcels and poorcels, no doubt about it.

The ethical implications are pretty unsettling.

Only richpeople will afford it so poor incel rich chad

It's probably only gonna be available for rich people, so now rich people are gonna have not only the economy monopoly, but also the sexual market monopoly, since every single one of then is gonna be a Chad.

Genetic modifications are one of the things i very often think about.
I believe, that we can purge all evil and suffering in humanity with it.

If it's used wise and in a good way, humanity can truly ascend.
Otherwise, we will always stay taller monkeys with bigger brains, chained to our biology and evolution for all eternity.

How will it affect Incels and the blackpill?
Will it eradicate poor gene quality?
Will it improve mankind as a whole, or do you even believe if gene modification is possible?

For low IQ cels that don't know what CRISPR is:
This video was made 3 years ago, who knows what they might have now.

I don't think it works well on grown organisms, but I could be wrong. I think this shit needs to happen while you're still a ball of cells.

Can't wait until it happens tbh

Germline modification will increase the gap between richcels and poorcels, no doubt about it.

I agree with this. This stuff needs to be outlawed and any research surrounding it made socially taboo.

It will be reach it in some years

It will be reach it in some years
Lol no it won’t. It’s a primitive technique

We won’t see anything good out of biotech for a hundred years or so

Gattaca IRL
No, seriously, there is 0% chance it will go any other way.

If it becomes widespread, the whole world will be nothing but tall, white, colored-eyed chads. Which would amplify hypergamy a hundred folds.
Wouldn't incels become the Chads if this happened?

Genetic engineering is our salvation tbh

It made me an incel amongst my kind. It wont work for you

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

I dont think we should play with the natural order. Better to focus resources on fixing the current problems in this degenerate society.

tbh genetically engineered perfect humans are a fucking excellent idea

People who think it’s UnEtHiCaL are just weird. Yeah, the world is so much better for subhuman uglies and retards, right? If I had the chance to be born physically and mentally perfect I’d take it in a heartbeat. Who the fuck wouldn’t?

We have to remember that crispr is applicable not only to looks, but also to IQ, way of thinking, athletic capabilities, and so forth. The consequences will depend on whether how it will be applied and who will apply it. If it's major objective is to eliminate sublooks and subIQ, things will better for the generality. But if this is just to keep some selected groups to improve, be it the rich, a country, a gender; and certain groups to be eliminated such as the disabled, trannies, fags ,etc: This advantage group will dominate and keep the others as cattle.

The problem is that sexual reproduction is meant to improve genetic variability. So those "replicants" will be more prone to unknown diseases and bioattacks, so they can't edit every part of the DNA, they have to leave some parts unaltered to let diversity thrive, including junk DNA, because most parts of it don't have a clear function and it's risky to meddle with it. They might even leave some humans without editing as a control group backup plan, the aforementioned cattle.

My instinctual reaction is that it is abominable.

My opinion is if it gets advanced enough it can probably unfuck what has fucked us up.

Sadly by the time it gets to that level we here will probably all be dead or too old to benefit from it but at least future generations of incels/wizards won't have to suffer.

I figure despite the Jew's best attempts to wreck the world with dysgenics and their various schemes "life finds a way" to quote their fellow kike Jeff Goldblum's Jurassic Park character, meaning "life" ie that of the scientists and researchers will find a way to once again correct many of our issues that have made us into Wizards/incels and reverse them.

Eventually society will reach a parity where everyone can or will be Chad and thus the fuck fest can commence and everyone can then finally be "happy" and fulfilled in that way.

Genetic editing is Gigacope Cope

It’ll never work

They’ve been trying to breed the perfect human since the beginning of time

All they ever produced is retards

Its awesome..because I found out because of a gene called IRF6 some of the people are born with defects...and with CRISPR if it can be corrected then it will be great..

High IQ

GENE MODIFICATION WOULD BE COOL BUT I'D RATHER HAVE BIONIC IMPLANTS.

I honestly don’t know if it is a good thing or not. Sure it would be cool to use it to make everyone Chad, but they’ll all mog is. But yet again, female hypergamy would continue to skyrocket out of the roof

100%.

The technology itself is a net benefit for humanity. However, the ethical issues are numerous.

Then there are the legal concerns, namely their status. Do genetically engineered people have inalienable rights, or are they corporate products? What about problems like lineage and inheritance? Who is the father (assuming vat grown)?

Then you have the societal stratification problem where the genetically engineered will likely become first class citizens and "naturals" become the underclass. I don't think I need to explain the problems that will arise from that. There's enough science fiction out there, if you lack the imagination.

The most realistic and probable outcome of this technology, if it ever becomes practical and available, is that it would be used to remove defects and latent conditions in the family line. In this case the practice might be run by the state, instead of letting private companies provide the service - for the reason of preventing another class split in society.

Probably only going to be for babies, so it won’t help me. Even if CRISPR becomes mainstream 80/20 will still be a thing, so it will be over for anyone sub 9.5.

100%.

The technology itself is a net benefit for humanity. However, the ethical issues are numerous.

Then there are the legal concerns, namely their status. Do genetically engineered people have inalienable rights, or are they corporate products? What about problems like lineage and inheritance? Who is the father (assuming vat grown)?

Then you have the societal stratification problem where the genetically engineered will likely become first class citizens and "naturals" become the underclass. I don't think I need to explain the problems that will arise from that. There's enough science fiction out there, if you lack the imagination.

The most realistic and probable outcome of this technology, if it ever becomes practical and available, is that it would be used to remove defects and latent conditions in the family line. In this case the practice might be run by the state, instead of letting private companies provide the service - for the reason of preventing another class split in society.

State-sponsored genetic modification sounds great. In addition to removing defects and chromosomal disorders, they could also slightly boost the height of any male born to shorter parents. Think of it as height redistribution, if you will.

It's great in theory, although I can't help but think that humans will fuck it up. There's bound to be some organization that will get their fingers in it and spin it for profit. Like pharma companies secretly making people more susceptible to a certain illness for which they sell the medication and similar shit.

State-sponsored genetic modification sounds great. In addition to removing defects and chromosomal disorders, they could also slightly boost the height of any male born to shorter parents. Think of it as height redistribution, if you will.

I don't think that they should do any positive editing (adding beneficial traits) and should stick with negative editing (removing harmful traits), for the aforementioned reason of removing the possibility of another class split in society.

Depending on how expensive it is, it could either just give the rich a huge advantage or make everyone's lives better. In either case, I doubt it's going to help me so I don't care much about it.