Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's Your Opinion On This Video?

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I always wanted to hear a blackpilled perspective on the story in this video because there's a blackpill or two to be found in it.

I always wanted to hear a blackpilled perspective on the story in this video because there's a blackpill or two to be found in it.

Imagine enduring this for 45 minutes, fucking bitchcel.

Normie tier troubles are not mine.

Your next line is : not a second

Really can not care less for normies troubles in dating world. Why should I.
Then you shouldn't care for most of this forums content. Most of it is nothing but complaints about the dating world.

I know this dude. He's got really bad skin and food allergies. He's done dumb shit like the carnivore diet. He sucks.

He used to be one of my favorite youtubers. I was subbed to him when he was experimenting and making food in his mom's kitchen.

You're pretty low IQ aren't you? Who the hell said it was?

Man, I just can not sympathize with/listen to normie youtube influencer "troubles" on noodles market. As of my IQ its very situational - I am good at one things professionally(for monies) and complete retard at others. :D

Man, I just can not sympathize with/listen to normie youtube influencer "troubles" on noodles market. As of my IQ its very situational - I am good at one things professionally(for monies) and complete retard at others. :D
I appreciate your humility. And no one's asking you to sympathize with anyone or even be interested in this thread specifically. I just couldn't understand how you enjoy this forum when so much of it analyzing normies or anyone in the dating market. Unless you just dick around in Off Topic or something which is totally cool.
I know this dude. He's got really bad skin and food allergies. He's done dumb shit like the carnivore diet. He sucks.
Christ, man. Harsh.

how you enjoy this forum when so much of it analyzing normies or anyone in the dating market.

Reading a [re]post of a faceless person is one thing - spending 15 minutes listening+viewing normie troubles on a dating market is another...

Reading a [re]post of a faceless person is one thing - spending 15 minutes listening+viewing normie troubles on a dating market is another...

I'm haven't watched the video but it looks like a redpiller cuck about to have a threesome with two cheap whores in a third world country brothel

I'm haven't watched the video but it looks like a redpiller cuck about to have a threesome with two cheap whores in a third world country brothel
Lol no

I see some blackpill tbh

Holy fuck that guy is a truecel. I feel his pain.