Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your outlook on dickcels ?

should we let such person stay ?

• yes

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • it happened to me once (anonymous poll)

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
For example, if a guy got rejected because of his penis size right before the intercourse, but he managed to get so close to having sex that a girl finally saw his penis size, should such a person still present on incel forum or should he get banned ?

I just came thinking about it because such thing can happen to every guy below certain size.

You have to be good looking in order to get the girl into bed first.

schizo thread as always.

I would rather be ugly with a big dick than chadlite with a wiener tho

You have to be good looking in order to get the girl into bed first.
but 4/10 guy also can get a girl in the bed once in decade by some miracle
schizo thread as always.

I would rather be ugly with a big dick than chadlite with a wiener tho
thats not the point

Concrete rejection is worse than the "I probably wouldn't succeed even if I tried" outlook that most people here have. Let people who try and fail stay.

Obviously, they have a condition that make them incel, and they can only change this with surgery, and sometimes surgery isn't enough

Obviously, they have a condition that make them incel, and they can only change this with surgery, and sometimes surgery isn't enough
theres no surgery for my penis size unless i want to become impotent :feelsrope:

Anything that is so far below acceptable in a womans eyes that it results in a failure to get some is an incel, there's different severity levels & the stack of cards is different for everyone in number but at the end of the day you're either winning or you're not.

Concrete rejection is worse than the "I probably wouldn't succeed even if I tried" outlook that most people here have. Let people who try and fail stay.
makes sence
Anything that is so far below acceptable in a womans eyes that it results in a failure to get some is an incel, there's different severity levels & the stack of cards is different for everyone in number but at the end of the day you're either winning or you're not.
do you fap to your avi ?

I think such a person should be allowed to stay.
It's a tragic condition.

need to get a haircut but after?
why not keep you hair long and nice till you have it
PIXECT 20201023160844
Mine is 6 inches of lenght, but idk the girth
thats big

I can proudly say I've never tried, because I know I'd fail, and ive had many matches ghost me after a few exchanges on tinder, which makes me more sure I'd fail, and sure I can agree on average that is better than concrete rejection.

But I don't think a dickcel, who gets a girl into bed, has really FAILED

my hair is bothereing me and my bangs are getting into my eyes.
thats a good part, i wish i still had hair so it could bother me like this
I can proudly say I've never tried, because I know I'd fail, and ive had many matches ghost me after a few exchanges on tinder, which makes me more sure I'd fail, and sure I can agree on average that is better than concrete rejection.

got tinder matches ? mogs me

But if she refuses you, there's no "maybe" about it anymore. She's decided, after all the information is in, that she won't have sex with you.

thats a good part, i wish i still had hair so it could bother me like this

i started taking finasteride early when i first started noticing receding hairline so i pretty much stopped it.

i started taking finasteride early when i first started noticing receding hairline so i pretty much stopped it.
i had nothing positive from finasteride, only side effects, so i stopped taking it after 6 months of everyday usage

You should get curtains or one of the BTS's hairstyles and kpopmaxx
It pretty much is a BTS hairstyle. That doesn't help me as far as i've seen.
as i've said i'm 35, 5'5

i don't look like my avi
avi can halo you good on incel forum, when i had k on avi i made so many friends from .co, though not being a nice person myself

Dude just imagine getting destroyed like that. He is 100% entitled to cope here.

I suppose however, if your face, race, and height are not good enough then your dick size does not matter, those must pass a foids qualifications first.

the dickpill is the ultimate pill and that's a fact