Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats your personality type?

depressedcel66

depressedcel66

Depressedcel
I've heard of this stuff before but I took a free test online only recently and I got INFP-T, you get a description of what it means, but i googled it and its basically supposed to be a "self-help assesement test", i wanna see if it gets me anywhere at all.
I'm interested though in others' types here, (I also wanna know if there are others who got the same type as me)
I took it here https://www.16personalities.com

INTP.
INFP's are one of my favorite types, tbh. That was my first time doing that test in years, same result, as always, as with all of them.

Last edited:
INTJ
Flat800x800075fu1

did it a while ago and got the architect, whatever letter combo that is

Logician (INTP-t)

I think it's safe to say that this is the autist grouping.

INTP

it's actually over this time lads

intp-t

of course these questions are dumb as fuck, im a human being not a cartoon character always stuck in one mindset

edit- well i guess intp really is the incel mindset tbh

Did the first two pages of questions, got bored and stopped. My attention span is too low to finish this.

mediator INFP-T
99% introverted

INTP.
INFP's are one of my favorite types, tbh. That was my first time doing that test in years, same result, as always, as with all of them.
I also like INTPs, seen a lot argue on the internet and holy shit you guys are good at it. Dont know if I actually know anyone who is an INTP in rl, (well, not like i talk enough to anyone to know, or how to guess anyone's type, btw is that possible?)

Last edited:
INTJ-A, sometimes it fluctuates between INTJ and INTP.

Last edited:
mediator INFP-T
99% introverted
:)
did it a while ago and got the architect, whatever letter combo that is
INTJ
intp-t

of course these questions are dumb as fuck, im a human being not a cartoon character always stuck in one mindset

edit- well i guess intp really is the incel mindset tbh
Yeah idk how the test works, but either a lot of INTPs end up being incels or a lot of incels get that result bcs of the questions

Last edited:
Between INFJ and INTJ. Pretty weird.
Also lmao, literally everyone here is an introvert. Maybe personality matters after all and foids don't want introverted partners

I also like INTPs, seen a lot argue on the internet and holy shit you guys are good at it. Dont know if I actually know anyone who is an INTP in rl, (well, not like i talk enough to anyone to know, or how to guess anyone's type, btw is that possible?)
Yeah, it's for sure possible. There is a lot to MBTI. I used to be pretty into it a few years back. I can tell ya one thing, it ain't just some memey personality quiz, there's a lot of research and support behind it. I don't really care for it these days, or even know how much faith I have in it, but there is a large amount of people that swear by it.
You probably don't know any INTPs, they're like 3% of the population lol. I mean, that's like 3 in a 100, so maybe you do on second thoughts. Then again they're all hiding indoors 24/7.
And for others in the thread, you can't be in between two types really, it's based off how your brain works, how it processes things, more so than different kind of character archetypes, so generally everyone fits strongly into one category. It's just a matter of understanding the system better and working out which you are, as the tests are unreliable.

Yeah, it's for sure possible. There is a lot to MBTI. I used to be pretty into it a few years back. I can tell ya one thing, it ain't just some memey personality quiz, there's a lot of research and support behind it. I don't really care for it these days, or even know how much faith I have in it, but there is a large amount of people that swear by it.
You probably don't know any INTPs, they're like 3% of the population lol. I mean, that's like 3 in a 100, so maybe you do on second thoughts. Then again they're all hiding indoors 24/7.
And for others in the thread, you can't be in between two types really, it's based off how your brain works, how it processes things, more so than different kind of character archetypes, so generally everyone fits strongly into one category. It's just a matter of understanding the system better and working out which you are, as the tests are unreliable.
Alright thanks, I'm definitely going to look more into it. I've heard of the cognitive functions, but I have yet to understand all there is to it.
Yeah I think the questions were quite anecdotal, but I think ths result suits me well; but oh well, thats only in my case.
Again, thnx
Between INFJ and INTJ. Pretty weird.
Also lmao, literally everyone here is an introvert. Maybe personality matters after all and foids don't want introverted partners
Yeah but about half of the male population consists of introverts, I guess it's that, combined with average or bad looks, possibly mental disorders that affect socializing; obviously doesn't sound like quite the assertive partner.

Last edited:
INTJ-T

I’d rather be a low inhib ESTP or ENTP tbh.

I got commander

From what I know about that test is that INTJ, INTP, ENTJ and ENTP are the smartest personality types.

Toxic masculinity is my personnality type.

INTJ-T i remember when i used to cope on mgtow everybody in their also had my type or one of the similar logic/autist types. I guess its hard to have relationships with women when youre logical and/or introverted

I got INTP-A. When I do these tests I normally get INTJ or INTP and I score assertive rather than turbulent. I'm pretty introverted these days.

Its great that we have so many intps here

I've heard of this stuff before but I took a free test online only recently and I got INFP-T, you get a description of what it means, but i googled it and its basically supposed to be a "self-help assesement test", i wanna see if it gets me anywhere at all.
I'm interested though in others' types here, (I also wanna know if there are others who got the same type as me)
I took it here https://www.16personalities.com

I'm diagnosed with autism but i consider myself normal acting. I'm not that low in the social dominance hierarchy

Wow what a surprise! Incels arn't extroverts?! We should all have roughly the same results.