Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your reaction when Incels are discussed in public while you're around?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Do you tell the truth and declare yourself Incel? Do you remain silent about it? I live in an area where most people don't even know what Inceldom is.

I'd get super excited and have the urge to scream blackpills at them but would probably remain calm and not expose myself tbh.

I'd get super excited and have the urge to scream blackpills at them but would probably remain calm and not expose myself tbh.
I've never actually witnessed someone discussing Incels tbh. However I'm constantly surrounded with normshits who barely know what a meme is.

Recently me and my friend were talking and he said how we can have girlfriends if we have "game". To which I replied "game" doesn't exist. The rest of the conversation was me giving him lookspill.

I am not going in to details but at the end he was like "hurr sure look at those billionaires they got hot wifes", then I decided to not reveal my power level any further and simply agreed.

I think I did partially lookspilled him, because he ended up sending me a picture of his nose asking if it is upturned. I declined to comment on it.

Recently me and my friend were talking and he said how we can have girlfriends if we have "game". To which I replied "game" doesn't exist. The rest of the conversation was me giving him lookspill.

I am not going in to details but at the end he was like "hurr sure look at those billionaires they got hot wifes", then I decided to not reveal my power level any further and simply agreed.

I think I did partially lookspilled him, because he ended up sending me a picture of his nose asking if it is upturned. I declined to comment on it.
A friend of mine has declared himself Incel recently. I introduced him to the blackpill knowledge and he agreed with most of it. He's a manlet and he looks like a literal 12 year old at 23 years of age so I guess it's pretty much over for him as well.

I just stay silent and hope they would start talking about something else

Most people IRL who mention the word incel don't use it to discuss incelibacy, they just use it to pejorative term for right-wingers. But when dating topics come up I try to drop subtle blackpills.

Ive never heard someone say incel irl

A friend of mine has declared himself Incel recently. I introduced him to the blackpill knowledge and he agreed with most of it. He's a manlet and he looks like a literal 12 year old at 23 years of age so I guess it's pretty much over for him as well.
That guy is an exceptional case tbh, of course he is an incel. But I would still say to not reveal your power level fully in public, atleast not now.

Why do you agreed on such bullshit? I would have asked him if you or he is a fucking billionaire. He just admits that it is all about looks, money and status. He agreed on status and money. There will be the point where we have to reveal our powerlevel. Otherwise nothing will ever change.

I direct them to this site and show them my profile.

I learned to hide my power level.

Why do you agreed on such bullshit? I would have asked him if you or he is a fucking billionaire. He just admits that it is all about looks, money and status. He agreed on status and money.
True this is bullshit. Specially coming from him who says he is not going in his father's business and will do an office job instead, in current market (of my country) let alone being a billionaire, he won't even come in upper class. I asked him the same, how will he become a billionaire and he said " I will do some a startup and nowadays anything works lol " which is an incredibly stupid statement as at best these startups will only burn investor's money. He doesn't even know what startup he will do :feelskek:.

Not even getting into how this will only result in you betabuxxing a foid at who has taken miles of Chad dick.

There will be the point where we have to reveal our powerlevel. Otherwise nothing will ever change.
I will let time run it's course. When reality hits his face and he realises a won't be rich. Foids who are ugly will get disgusted at him running his "game" ( juggernaut's law ) he will hit a pretty bad low, then I will blackpill him. Now is not the right time.

That guy is an exceptional case tbh, of course he is an incel. But I would still say to not reveal your power level fully in public, atleast not now.
I don't feel the necessity to tell anyone I'm Incel. They don't care about me as a human being anyway. However if someone ever asked me about my opinion on Incels (which will never happen) I won't deny the truth.

Specially coming from him who says he is not going in his father's business and will do an office job instead

Office job? Moggs me brutally.

I will let time run it's course. When reality hits his face and he realises a won't be rich. Foids who are ugly will get disgusted at him running his "game" ( juggernaut's law ) he will hit a pretty bad low, then I will blackpill him. Now is not the right time.

Or just drop a bomb.

like this
Shrek

Nobody knows the word incel here and I don't discuss on inceldom in public. I only talk a bit about lookspill, racepill and heightpill.

Why would you commit social suicide and admit to being a virgin IRL?

Just laugh with the normies and talk to them about how pathetic those incel losers are. That's how you integrate with society. Just keep talking about how horrible those incels are and how you wish they were all dead/eradicated from the genetic pool.

I have chameleoned to the point where I sometimes believe my lies.

well i don't have any friends and i only leave the house for food so i havent ever heard anyone talk about incels irl EVER and if they did i wouldn't care. i'd ignore it.

Why would you commit social suicide and admit to being a virgin IRL?

Just laugh with the normies and talk to them about how pathetic those incel losers are. That's how you integrate with society. Just keep talking about how horrible those incels are and how you wish they were all dead/eradicated from the genetic pool.

I have chameleoned to the point where I sometimes believe my lies.
I've never really witnessed anyone talking about Incels in public. People have been asking me whether I'm virgin or not with great interest: They can't wait to make funs of me. Back in school some foid actually overheard me mumbling to myself something about not being able to get laid anyways and she burst out laughing and mocked me for being virgin all day.

I've never really witnessed anyone talking about Incels in public. People have been asking me whether I'm virgin or not with great interest: They can't wait to make funs of me. Back in school some foid actually overheard me mumbling to myself something about not being able to get laid anyways and she burst out laughing and mocked me for being virgin all day.

Sounds like you met an r/inceltears poster in real life.

In my country people never even heard about the word inceldom. Not that we don't have incels, just no one knows the information and everything. We do have however more based men and few white knight bluepilled cucks. Most men are at least purplepilled

well i don't have any friends and i only leave the house for food so i havent ever heard anyone talk about incels irl EVER and if they did i wouldn't care. i'd ignore it.

Sounds like you met an r/inceltears poster in real life.
Not rly. These people have probably never even heard of reddit. They're literally spending their lives on Instagram and snapchat.

never show your powerlevel irl bro

I do everything I can to keep my power level hidden.

none, don't give yourself away

I show them my account and tell that I use this forum

I've never overheard anybody talk about incels irl

I openly disagree with feminism, but I don’t go further than that, as a youngcel it would really seal it if I revealed my power level.

Do you tell the truth and declare yourself Incel? Do you remain silent about it? I live in an area where most people don't even know what Inceldom is.

The bystander effect will always take precedence (for me) over having a meaningful conversation with someone regarding inceldom. I know I will only be met with backlash if I try to give my two cents about the subject, so there is no point in me trying to have some friendly discourse with a group about it.

Society seems to unanimously agree that being an incel is a choice anyway, so it's not like I could dissuade someone from believing otherwise. I really wish I had the balls to speak up, though.

2 people I know irl saw me browsing .co once and I never hear the end of it. Probably stalking my posts to screenshot and send to everyone at my school at this moment JFL

Head down, mouth shut and hope the topic quickly dies.

I haven't heard anyone talk about Incels IRL yet

I never listen to someone talking about incels

NGL, have never heard the word used outside of internet browsing.