Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your stance on smart women?

• Thread starter Trevor Phillips
  • Start date
T

Trevor Phillips

Banned
-
Do you hate extremely intelligent women as well? I often find myself feeling the utmost rage at brainless foids, but I'm willing to engage in conversation with those who show some kind of brain activity. Those ones, although rare, are actually pretty neat to talk to. Not trying to white knight or anything but objectively the smart ones seem bearable

Last edited:
>Smart

>Women

Pick one

"Intelligent" women are like genetic freaks and Olympic athletes.

A rare occurrence.

20200602 021524

never seen one, they dont exist.

i hate them more because they make me feel tiny penised and jealous. They are extremely Chad-only

They don't exist.

To the contrary, I have found the truly "intelligent" women I've met insufferable cunts. So high up in their ivory towers that all common sense completely eludes them. At least my lowbrow female acquaintances often have some modicum of street smarts and sometimes even a faint glimmer of incipient redpill awareness.

Statistically extremely unlikely encounter for an incel ngl.

To the contrary, I have found the truly "intelligent" women I've met insufferable cunts. So high up in their ivory towers that all common sense completely eludes them. At least my lowbrow female acquaintances often have some modicum of street smarts and sometimes even a faint glimmer of incipient redpill awareness.
Intelligent is in quotes, so maybe they're just academically accomplished and arrogant and they're actually idiots. By smart I mean those who are witty in conversation, have interests besides common foid stuff like makeup and treat me like a human. So, basically just my sister

I know of women smart ON PAPER. There's plenty of women with fancy degrees. I have met very few though that have the ingenuity and cunning of a man, and when I do they make me feel like shit

I've met some intelligent women tbh a couple of young noodle category theorists and one high energy physicist. Intelligent women are very rare the ratio of smart(academically) men to women is like 25:1 tbh I personally don't hate them and I think they are doing much more for the humanity than most people out there can't hate anyone for that be it women or tranny. They don't have high standards or body count on an average but still you have to be like 5.5-6 facially to attract one not only that but post instagram and feminism bullshit the number of decent conservative stem foids is dropping at an alarming rate.

Still another chadsexual cumdumpster.

Intelligent is in quotes, so maybe they're just academically accomplished and arrogant and they're actually idiots. By smart I mean those who are witty in conversation, have interests besides common foid stuff like makeup and treat me like a human. So, basically just my sister

By "intelligent" I mean there being some evidence that they're in possession of IQs > 120. Doesn't necessarily mean academically accomplished, although they usually are. At least the normie makeup whores are sometimes self-aware enough to honestly admit (to my face) what they really want in men. (Looks, money, etc.)

There are dumb women and dumb women who pretend to be smart.
Eh, id argue that the existence of my sister disproves that. Honestly I think the whole thing is a cope because we know we'll never have a smart foid. Or any foid for that matter

That’s actually an oxymoron as foids are absolutely regarded abd do everything on impulse like animals

At most, women are clever. I don't think I've ever met a smart one.

There are more "educated" women than "smart" women. My stance on "educated" women is that they're slightly easier to relate to than uneducated women but it's still over because they only date up just like uneducated women, except instead of looking for thugmaxxed criminal working-class/underclass Chads they look for DT narcissistic middle-class/upper-class Chads especially if they are tall and play football, soccer or rugby in school.

They don't exist.
Holes can only be Chad's cum dumpster and nothing else

I think it is wrong when people say that women are all low IQ, I went to a top high school and the girls got very good grades and went on to do medical degrees, etc. I was born ugly, autistic and average IQ, a recipe for disaster.

They don't exist.
Holes can only be Chad's cum dumpster and nothing else
Cope
I think it is wrong when people say that women are all low IQ, I went to a top high school and the girls got very good grades and went on to do medical degrees, etc. I was born ugly, autistic and average IQ, a recipe for disaster.
I'm not autistic but I have ADHD, which still makes me 30% behind socially than my peers. So I kinda feel you. And it goes without saying that I'm ugly as fuck

Smart women do exist but just because they are smart and educated dose not mean they are above their nature

I don't really care. a person I was acquaintances with for a while had a 4.0+ GPA and did very well academically, which I found pretty respectable. she still has the exact same personality as every other vapid white girl and posts pictures of her ass for attention on social media though

Yeah there might be foids out there with degrees, but that doesnt mean they have common sense or self awareness. In that sense, they are actually stupid. Imagine all the politicians you have ever seen on TV running for office. Most, if not all of them attended and graduated from an accredited college. But im sure anyone reading this can think up at least one politician on the spot who is dumb as shit. An education does not necessarily mean you are smart. Foids are like this too. Yeah that 4.0 gpa is nice but that doesnt mean she isn’t absolutely retarded outside of her field of study.

I know of women smart ON PAPER. There's plenty of women with fancy degrees. I have met very few though that have the ingenuity and cunning of a man

Why did OP get banned

They might be smart in their field but in terms of IQ and awareness they lack.

They might be smart in their field but in terms of IQ and awareness they lack.
This. I have never met a female who is more intelligent than me. Some females might be more knowledgeable than me, but that is usually only due to repetition of things they have been told in school. Being intelligent, on the other hand, requires independent thinking, which the vast majority of people lack, especially females.

>Smart

>Women

Pick one

This user is correct.

Intelligent holes simply do not exist. A hole is not evolved for intellectual activity...only reproduction.

Tea8

Tea9

Tea10

Tea11

Tea12

Last edited:
terms of IQ and awareness they lack.

This. I have never met a female who is more intelligent than me. Some females might be more knowledgeable than me, but that is usually only due to repetition of things they have been told in school. Being intelligent, on the other hand, requires independent thinking, which the vast majority of people lack, especially females.