Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your take on therapy?

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
Been listening to the Incel podcast, and the host came to the conclusion that most of us are mentally ill and need easier access to mental health services.

I have been to therapists a few times in my life, but every time, I felt as if they weren’t listening to me. I have also been told to try different therapists until I find one that “gets me”, but I have been to 4 throughout my life, and none of them ever did.

Is this a situation where I have to go to 20, 25, 30, maybe 50 different therapists before I find the needle in the haystack who acknowledges blackpills?

Has anyone here ever actually had success with a therapist, in the sense that you were able to overcome your anxiety, anger, bad feelings, etc.?

Therapy is for cucks. Make you sheep. Good luck.

Therapy of culture could help in approaching teen girls

There's no therapy for your face

It is a forced meme tbh.

Therapy might help if you actually have irrational thought patterns. It doesn't help when you already can perceive reality accurately, and reality is just depressing. In the latter case, you'd be better off spending your money on something which will help you cope.

I agree, but the mental abuse we endure as a result of bad genetics has left a lot of us with a broken, faulty husk of a brain.

I used to be fairly sharp when I was in middle school, but I am extremely bad at remembering things now in my 20’s, and I can tell that my brain has been functioning less effectively. Can therapy at least help with that? Is there a series of mental exercises that would result in me having a perfectly healthy normie brain?

I used to be fairly sharp when I was in middle school, but I am extremely bad at remembering things now in my 20’s, and I can tell that my brain has been functioning less effectively. Can therapy at least help with that? Is there a series of mental exercises that would result in me having a perfectly healthy normie brain?
Probably from isolation and social ostracism tbh, it literally atrophies parts of the brain over time, particularly the amygdala. I used to be able to process things a lot faster than I can now, and while sure it's true that I understand more currently, that's only due to having a lot of time to think, I guarantee that I was better off a few years ago.

I agree, but the mental abuse we endure as a result of bad genetics has left a lot of us with a broken, faulty husk of a brain.
Which is a result of our face.

Our situation is like an apple tree.

You can go around cutting all the twigs/branches of the tree, but over time the apples shall still eventually grow back again.
To prevent the apple from ever growing you need to cut down the main stem + root to remove any possibility of further growth of apples.

Similarly to prevent ourselves from falling into an "unhealthy mental state", our genetics would have to be fixed.

But guess what?

They can't be, thus the aim of therapy is to:
Make you sheep. Good luck

Been listening to the Incel podcast, and the host came to the conclusion that most of us are mentally ill and need easier access to mental health services.

How convenient.

I doubt they will do anything but put you on drugs to numb you down. They won't do that for your sake but for their own.

That or they'll put you through a mental reconditioning treatment, clockwork Orange style.

Giphy

Seriously though, what authority do they have to say you're mentally ill ? I could agree that incels are mentally unadapted. As in, their belief system is not adapted to the society they live in. But "Ill"? I don't think so.

The black pill is a view of the world. Even if it turns out not to be accurate, it's certainly not crazy to believe it is. It's certainly no more crazy than believing in god, for instance.

Remember Plato's cavern and what happens to those who try to tell what they saw outside.

Last edited:
What's your opinion on the incel project podcast

I'm not spending my money on it & I don't want to go visit a doctor.

Imagining sitting across from a foid staring at me and making assertions that an 8 y/o could conceive is suifuel

Therapy is only for failed normies/ppl who hear voices and stuff, not actually depressed ppl.

Avoid (((therapy))) with every fibre of your being.

Therapy might help if you actually have irrational thought patterns. It doesn't help when you already can perceive reality accurately, and reality is just depressing. In the latter case, you'd be better off spending your money on something which will help you cope.

is some jew trash to take your money. Until they create machines to read our minds and change them therapy will be a scam

To keep you sedated and in check.
They will cripple your mind with a blank page.
It benefits society.
That´s why.

They don´t give a shit about you.
Only your wallet, and to have your brain shut down.
A.k.a they want your awareness fucking gone.

It's only good for the people who want to go.

It's a scam, plus they humiliate/emasculate you even further.

Here's what I believe about therapy and well most other things...

Like anything else in life if you want quality you need to have and spend lots of money to get it usually.

It is very likely the same with therapists as well.

As after all I doubt anyone here would or could ever be helped by some snot nosed 18-21 year old fresh out of high school or college psychology class Chad or Stacy punk who hasn't even really lived life themselves yet and is most likely "connected" and "tuned in" which means they are heavy imbibers of our trash culture and it's social media and are thus thoroughly blue pilled despite all their "learning" making them think they have it "all figured out".

These are the types you will likely usually be saddled with as a NEET with shit or no health coverage since they'd tend to be free or extremely low cost to go to as they "need the practice" in order to practice (more effectively) heh.

So basically you either luck out as a poor to average income earning person and find an older psychologist/psychiatrist whose lived a full life, seen some shit (some of it horrible) and knows a thing or two about a thing or two...

Or...

You're filthy rich like the Michael character from GTA V and can basically throw away money on any quack or genuine article shrink you want or can find.