Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "What's your type"

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I hate this saying. It is the most normie thing ever. I'm not ALLOWED to have a type, cause i can't single out a certain "type" of girl to go after cause i'm an incel. And doing that would make me a standardscel and volcel.
I'm willing to accept any "type" of woman
i WISH i was attractive enough to be allowed to have a "type" that i could realistically single out and go after

My type is the one that doesn't talk much. has no social media, dresses modestly, and is a virgin.

So i like women that don't exist on this earth.

My type is the one that doesn't talk much. has no social media, dresses modestly, and is a virgin.

So i like women that don't exist on this earth.
So you like Amish women?

2000+ yo kitsune girls if you should ask.

doesn't matter what my type is since she'll never like me

call me volcel but there are 3 types of women who are dead for me:
- women who have significant higher IQ than me (i would not be able to tolarate this)
- landwhales
-single mothers (i hate them more than the avarage nazi or palestinian hates the jews)

2000+ yo kitsune girls if you should ask.
BC484BEC 844E 4821 A8E3 BA5EACCEA21F

I hate this saying. It is the most normie thing ever. I'm not ALLOWED to have a type, cause i can't single out a certain "type" of girl to go after cause i'm an incel. And doing that would make me a standardscel and volcel.
I'm willing to accept any "type" of woman
i WISH i was attractive enough to be allowed to have a "type" that i could realistically single out and go after
honestly, I think i'd reject a very fat woman ngl

I am personally into ugly poor fat single mother with aids but its just so happens my girlfriend is a blonde rich Gigastacy who lost her virginity to me. Teeeheee

"What's your type"

don't have one haha...

f6572188b09a1a8302c8c2dcc662623e.png