Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a female says: "I got raped"

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
During my cuck period when I didn't understood the true nature of females and the blackpill I would always read in shock about females getting raped, I like most people would always think that when a female claims that she got 'raped' by someone that it would mean: "Female got penetrated in her vagina by a male against her consent." This is what rape meant years ago but this meaning changed in time, 20 years ago we would think that the penetration of the female was 'rape' but right now rape has a totally other meaning which isn't bad at all.

What does rape mean today and what do we need to imagine when a female claims that 'she got raped'?

Rape in 2019 is the following:

• Staring at a female as an ugly guy = rape
• Talking to a female as an ugly guy = rape
• Asking a question to a female as an ugly guy = rape
• Touching a female as an ugly guy (anywhere) = rape
• Praising the appearance of a female as an ugly guy = rape
• Asking a female for a date as an ugly guy = rape
• Handshaking a female as an ugly guy = rape
• Asking a female her number as an ugly guy = rape
• Touching the butt of a female as an ugly guy = rape
• Touching a breast of a female as an ugly guy = rape
• Dry fucking a drunk female as an ugly guy = rape
• Dancing with a drunk female as an ugly guy = rape
• Fucking a drunk bitch as an ugly guy = rape
• Having any sexuality with a drunk bitch as an ugly guy = rape
• Asking a female to drive her somewhere as an ugly = rape
• Complementing a female in anyway as an ugly guy = rape
• Breathing in the same room as a woman, being an ugly guy = rape

When Chad does all of the above things mentioned it is not rape anymore, in the matter of fact the females enjoy it and they will not press charges against the Chad.

Last edited:
The western definition of "rape" is cucked, in Japan rape means forcefully held against your will and penetrated.

Even with the true old definition of "rape" i never really gave a fuck. I honestly can't see why it is supposedly so traumatizing.

When Chad does all of the above things mentioned it is not rape anymore, in the matter of fact the females enjoy it and they will not press charges against the Chad.
If the Chad is especially rich or famous they may press charges, since women love attention and $$$.

Breathing in the same room as a woman, being an ugly guy = rape.

Breathing in the same room as a woman, being an ugly guy = rape.

I'm going to add it to the list, if anyone has more situations please feel free to post them.

“It’s not rape if it’s chad”-Femoids 2019

what do we need to imagine when a female claims that 'she got raped'?
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FilthyDearestGermanspitz-max-1mb.gif

Existing as a sub-8 white male

The thought police are going to come for you if you even think about a foid

inb4 cucktears screenshots this with "HURR DURR, NOT EVERY SINGLE WOMAN on the earth has made a false rape claim" or "They're rare"

Of course they're rare you fucking idiots.
I can guarantee you if every rape case that has ever occurred in the past was re-investigated there "small percentage of false rape claims" would be a lot higher.

Last edited:
Existing as an ugly guy = rape.

Rape is relative

I honestly can't see why it is supposedly so traumatizing.
Heterosexual rape is not super traumatizing. It's a hoax that it is.

Also rape is supposed to be about property, not about women's feelings.

Most foids have a rape fetish. It’s only traumatizing to them if it’s an ugly man

The western definition of "rape" is cucked, in Japan rape means forcefully held against your will and penetrated.
Most of these would still count as sexual assault in court (at least in the US), it's only the media who pushes the term rape in these contexts.

During my cuck period when I didn't understood the true nature of females and the blackpill I would always read in shock about females getting raped, I like most people would always think that when a female claims that she got 'raped' by someone that it would mean: "Female got penetrated in her vagina by a male against her consent." This is what rape meant years ago but this meaning changed in time, 20 years ago we would think that the penetration of the female was 'rape' but right now rape has a totally other meaning which isn't bad at all.

What does rape mean today and what do we need to imagine when a female claims that 'she got raped'?

I've seen how women treat good looking guys they would let them do so many stuff that they 'consider' as harassment or rape, i did some tinder experiment as a chad in my local area, the attention i got was insane and i could say/act in a totally aggressive/offensive way but they were totally okay with it, they would message first and reply quickly, and i got superliked many times as well, it's a totally different experience, it's like living in another plane of existence

In woman who gets raped it is because of her own fault and she deserved every pump

If the Chad is especially rich or famous they may press charges, since women love attention and $$$.
They get to experience their fantasy of getting raped by Chad and they get money.

Even with the true old definition of "rape" i never really gave a fuck. I honestly can't see why it is supposedly so traumatizing.
Someone forcibly shoving their cock up your ass isnt traumatizing?

Someone forcibly shoving their cock up your ass isnt traumatizing?
You can't compare a man's ass and a woman's vagina they have different biological functionality. Oh i might need to add that my comment was directed at females only and vaginal penetration only. Idk about the ass stuff some woman might not like it

Rape most of the times unironically means shit like that. Even if theres actual penetretation is usually just being kinda drunk and repenting for fucking a sub5

When femoid says "I'm raped", I hope whe will be raped again

THIS. Radical Femistazi dukes think ALL heterosexual sex with a non chad is rape.