Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a foid says she likes to meet new people

• Thread starter Deleted member 6599
  • Start date
Deleted member 6599

Deleted member 6599

PS4 Mentalcel
-
She's not talking about subhumans. Did you ever think "Hey, I'm a new person, here's my opportunity to talk to a foid?"
It's such a cruel fucking thing to say tbh. To be automatically rejected from an invitation is ridiculous.

Translation: I'm hoping to meet my Chad. That's what foids are basically saying when they say they want to meet new people.

They like to meet chads and other foids to gossip about chad and laugh at non-chads.

That phrase is almost always used to virtue signal. "I like to meet new people by shaking hands with a disabled boy, but not actually talking to them or treating them like a human being."

That phrase is almost always used to virtue signal. "I like to meet new people by shaking hands with a disabled boy, but not actually talking to them or treating them like a human being."
trying to not get hit with the low effort eh?

this is just misunderstanding, she means that she likes to drink new tastes of cum

Maybe she’d like to meet a guy who’ll orbit her and act as a pet.

Aka i hope chad speaks to me

Foids generally like to stick to their small group, I've noticed.

Water is wet. Basically if you are a sub 8 male females will only talk about you badly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back