Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a foid sleeps with a guy and she realizes...

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It's suifuel to think that a girl will never fuck us willingly

Cheating is a sign of good personality, thats why she had sex with him

Chad runs his haram.

Whores, all of them.

"castrate him" god if only we were allowed to do that to foids when they cheat
shit'd be amazing

Nothing surprises me about Chad

They all share Chad.

they must understand when you only go for the top 20% of men that they arent likely to be exclusive to you

is a bit of a dumb cunt if i say so myself wonder if she knows what a light bulb is

they must understand when you only go for the top 20% of men that they arent likely to be exclusive to you

>femoids
> understanding shit

JFL :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek:

No sweaty, they are disney princesses all of them deserve the best! Fuck maths n shiet

Seriously even this thread should’ve had more replies

Cheating is a sign of good personality, thats why she had sex with him
This. It is well-known that females are attracted to men who are sexually successful with other females. Also, only cucks would stay loyal just for the sake of it – there is no evolutionary beneficial reason at all for men to be loyal, especially when females are not.

This. It is well-known that females are attracted to men who are sexually successful with other females. Also, only cucks would stay loyal just for the sake of it – there is not evolutionary beneficial reason at all for men to be loyal, especially when females are not.
High IQ. Promiscuous man seem more valuable to foids. Holes being holes

They all have a very good personality, can't you see?

High IQ. Promiscuous man seem more valuable to foids. Holes being holes
This foid is a stacy and stacies always sleep with chads, and chads always fuck several foids
They all have a very good personality, can't you see?
According to foids, cheating=good personality (unless you’re ugly)
This. It is well-known that females are attracted to men who are sexually successful with other females. Also, only cucks would stay loyal just for the sake of it – there is no evolutionary beneficial reason at all for men to be loyal, especially when females are not.
Men are supposed to impregnate several foids according to evolution. Foids can only have one baby at a time while men can have many babies if he impregnates many women