Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When a girl says "you're not ugly" that doesn't mean you're attractive

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Whenever normies see incel pictures, more than one always writes comments like "dude, you're not ugly" or "you look normal". Girls probably go beyond that and write things like "you could have a gf if you improved your personality. It's not your looks why you're single". DON'T FALL FOR THAT! Don't even think for one second they're being honest about what they really think. None of those foids who write "encouraging" messages would want you near them. I bet if you approached one of those "kind" girls, she would pepper spray you and run away. If they were honest and really wanted to date you, they'd do it in real life, girls would approach you wherever you were. However they don't do it cause ALL foids think you're repulsive. Not for your personality but for your looks. Never forget that all foids are just virtue signaling bitches and none of them will EVER give you a chance.

These are the same cunts who would say

" Youre not my type sweety. Iam sure some lucky girl will find you attractive"

:blackpill:If you aren't Chad, foids consider you an UGLY SUBHUMAN:blackpill:

You not ugly to be betabuxxer, and could get roastie

It's just virtue signaling, they do not have to back up what they are writing.

"oh, i'm not ugly! why don't you go out for a date" "uhmmm sweetie i've already got a 6.4" boyfriend/i'm busy/i'm lesbian/i'm dead".

not ugly but still not good enough

Foids are disgusting whores

I agree. You don't have to be "ugly" to be sexually unattractive. The vast majority of men are sexually unattractive.

When a foid says "you're not ugly"

It means you're ugly

They only do that because they don’t want to say “you’re ugly as fuck get away from me” to your face

"You're not ugly but I wouldn't date you"

If a girl says soomething like that is only for pity, she just doesn't want her facade of good little girl that won't harm anyone to drop off. I hate foids that call me ugly and insult me but I hate even more foids who feel pity for me and say things like that.

What good will make me if one random person see everybody calling me ugly and say "I don't think he is ugly, beauty is subjective" FUCK OFF WITH THIS CRAP!!

You only say this type of shit to feel superior and a better person than those who says the truth, you aren't a better person! People who say this type of things will only make everything worse because now the other ones will try to change her point of view saying all your flaws, making a list with everything wrong with you while you stand there listening just so she can have her "good person" moment and say "nah I still don't think he is ugly" but she never came talk to you, never come close to you, because she doesn't mean it, she doesn't care about you, is just a way she found out to make herself shine in the spotlight behind your ugliness to show to everybody how good she can treat a monster.

High iq observation

the only woman to tell me i'm not ugly is the hooker i hired

You are not ugly, i'm sure you could get a girlfriend, not me tho i only like 7 feet chads

That's literally the shit I get. They LITERALLY said to me when I show them my face
dude, you're not ugly
and legit nothing else. Literally all the fucking foids who I've showed my face to.

That's literally the shit I get. They LITERALLY said to me when I show them my face and legit nothing else. Literally all the fucking foids who I've showed my face to.

They don’t want to make you go ER