Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When a girl you're messaging on Instagram figures out your identity says your name and asks if that's you, what do you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're fueling hypergamy

Stop being a faggot that's part of the problem

I didn't expect her to reply at all i was very drunk when i messaged, yknow because i was feeling low inhib n sheit.

I really regret talking to her, i didn't want anyone from my school to ever hear about me ever again, and plus talking to a foid without anything in return is ultra cucked and a waste of brain energy.

I didn't expect her to reply at all i was very drunk when i messaged, yknow because i was feeling low inhib n sheit.

I really regret talking to her, i didn't want anyone from my school to ever hear about me ever again, and plus talking to a foid without anything in return is ultra cucked and a waste of brain energy.
You're a cuck fueling hypergamy sorry man.

I’d admit that it’s me on the fake account. If she talks to me about it irl or elsewhere online I’d ask her what she was talking about and tell her it wasn’t me then suggest that the stalker account probably would have said yes to any guess about their identity to avoid heat.

Denying it would make it worse.

Every time I've gotten exposed for something, I own up to it. People stop giving a shit once they know that you don't care.

Say it was Napoleon de Geso with his 11cm
Ask "Wanna fuck"?
full
just say all the ho's know your name
kek'd at these replies