Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When a girl you're messaging on Instagram figures out your identity says your name and asks if that's you, what do you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Quite a interesting question.....

Say it's me, what do you have left to lose? As long as you didn't do anything criminal, there's nothing shameful about it.

Say it's me, what do you have left to lose? As long as you didn't do anything criminal, there's nothing shameful about it.

It's such a obvious choice right? even the biggest social recluse would agree it's a easy choice and yet i choose the opposite.

I'm pain.

It's such a obvious choice right? even the biggest social recluse would agree it's a east choice and yet i choose the opposite.

I'm pain.
Bro, do whatever is comfortable for you. If you want to say no, and she will actually believe you, then do it. If she will know it's you anyway, just ignore her. Don't be afraid of some hole. :)

Either way, she'll forget about it the next day.

Bro, do whatever is comfortable for you. If you want to say no, and she will actually believe you, then do it. If she will know it's you anyway, just ignore her. Don't be afraid of some hole. :)

I'm not afraid of anyone i just hate my low social iq.

I made a asshat out of myself for no reason.

I'm not afraid of anyone i just hate my low social iq.

I made a asshat out of myself for no reason.
Don't worry bro, just take some rest if you are uncomfortable. Do whatever you are most comfortable with!! :)

admit.
idgaf, im already used to it

I'm not that suicidal

No idea since i never have or ever will be in that situation

eject, eject, eject

just deny everything

No idea since i never have or ever will be in that situation

I accidentally got into such a situation with my stalker account.

I acted like a bitch and she was repulsed by me.

It's so relatable that an incel would be using Instagram and that a foid would know an incel well enough to guess it's him.

why yes, it was me, the guy who coomed to your 5 year old Instagram post

It's so relatable that an incel would be using Instagram and that a foid would know an incel well enough to guess it's him.

No it wasn't quite like that, I as in myself as i am don't have any social media and don't interact with people whatsoever, i created Instagram to stalk girls.

The girl in question was my classmate and so knew my name and surname, after i dropped hints she guessed who i was and then i denied that it was me.

If things go south, make another alt

If things go south, make another alt

She blocked me, blocked for being a truecel. :cryfeels:

If i message her now with another account while she blocked me i will come off as desperate and i don't want that, i should've used my brain more.

She blocked me, blocked for being a truecel. :cryfeels:

If i message her now with another account while she blocked me i will come off as desperate and i don't want that, i should've used my brain more.
Wait to use the alt, if I had to say maybe a month or 2
(Dont let her know the alt is you)

Wait to use the alt, if I had to say maybe a month or 2
(Dont let her know the alt is you)

Summertime is when it's all good by September she'll probably be busy with her studies, tbh it's funny how i'm talking as if i had any chance to begin with. :feelsbadman:

I think she somehow knew i was a manlet that's why she hates me, in fact she's well over above average in height so she would've probably have rejected me even if i met up with her. :cryfeels:

Summertime is when it's all good by September she'll probably be busy with her studies, tbh it's funny how i'm talking as if i had any chance to begin with. :feelsbadman:

I think she somehow knew i was a manlet that's why she hates me, in fact she's well over above average in height so she would've probably have rejected me even if i met up with her. :cryfeels:
That's a big rip, no such thing as ascension for truecels

That's a big rip, no such thing as ascension for truecels
Hey just to get some feedback can you compare her to me and tell me how much she Mogs me?

I'll pm you pics ok?

Wallowing in lust will only hurt yourself more.

I'm already hurt and done for.

There's nothing left for me.
the foid : is this you @Unsaveable
you : no, it's (name of another classmate)

Ah yea.

Yea that was beyond low iq low t bullshit i pulled, you've seen the convos i'm a fucking moron.

Say it was Napoleon de Geso with his 11cm

Ask "Wanna fuck"?
full

Why would you message a girl from an anonymous account in the first place? It makes no sense at all.

Why would you message a girl from an anonymous account in the first place? It makes no sense at all.

I was drunk as all hell, i messaged her some poetic bs because i saw that's the type of shit she was always posting.

next hour*

Actually true since she blocked me few hours later.

They'll only remember it briefly if they see you IRL tbh

Hopefully that never happens, aside from the obvious cringe and embarrassment that girl is like 5'10, i do not want to be anywhere near her.

That's not true man

It is man it is.

What's your story brocel?

just say all the ho's know your name

It is man it is.
Don't give up like this dude. As poorly as incels are treated, it is still your hand picking up the phone. Take time and teach yourself not to stress about these things.