Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When a man becomes successful, a ugly roastie from 30 years ago always showes up to try and get a handout

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Glw17yr1cer41

Foids are useless they know they cant make money by honest work so they try to find ways to leech off some man. Yet of course they want to be considered equal jfl at these vile creatures

Those "victims" are lying oppurtunist scum

Fuck her, roastie bitch, but to be honest Joe Biden clearly has dementia and he epitomises the bluepilled lifestyle

If I'll ever be successful I'm sure a foid would still accuse me of rape even though I never touched a woman.

Allegations of rape should always come with tangible evidence; an allegation without any evidence should be prosecuted.

Those "victims" are lying oppurtunist scum

Funny how they always come out years later after it happens trying to say “i was scared”. You were “scared” for 1 whole decade but choose to say it when it benefits you the most jfl

The corona virus is clearly not working hard enough

Now they are interested jfl

I will die a slow painful death

Funny how they always come out years later after it happens trying to say “i was scared”. You were “scared” for 1 whole decade but choose to say it when it benefits you the most jfl