Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a neckbeard forgets he's in the real world

The cucknited states of america is basically wakanda in 20k19

just call him a cracker or whatever the fuck i dont see the need for violence in this situation
also this
I want to see a video of an IT user calling people incels in public and they get beaten the shit out of. ;)

Funnily enough I got hit in the head on a bus as well a few years back. The story behind it is completely different however
Tell us yours tbh bro. Tons of stuff happened to me on that bus...

I said the hard R on the bus in front of a foid that was partially black and her 6'2 300 lb foid friend dared me to say it again and I did and she punched me 3 times in the head. The bus driver hated me so he turned off all the cameras so she would get away with it. She even asked him if she could hit me and he said "I won't see a thing". Foids can get away with anything bro.
oh dear

A lot of the reason he was on her side had to do with the fact that they both talk to the bus driver in the morning very often while I slept.
The guy thought he was friends with those tow teen foids or something.
Also the reason I did it was because they basically tried to boss everyone around on the bus.
She basically got no punishment for doing this outside of having to stay in a different teachers class for half the day.

Tell us yours tbh bro. Tons of stuff happened to me on that bus...
So back in my early days of high school I had a oneitis. I met her in my freshman year and wisely decided to keep my distance. She sat at the back of the bus with all of the “big fish” on the bus and I sat in the very front in an effort to avoid her. By sophomore year however my dick gave all logic and sensibility the finger and I decided to try and form a relationship with her. It didn’t help that we now had a class together as well, strengthening my delusion that we were mean to be together. One day after almost getting my ass kicked by some linebacker ( a story for another time) I was feeling a little confident and decided to top of the day by getting the girl’s number.

Things on the bus were complicated though since I now sat in the back with her, as there were also many bystanders who could potentially see me fail (of course we now know that the chance of failure was at 110%). It was for this reason that I avoided trying to ask for her number for entire months simply because I didn’t want anyone to be around when I did so. By some miracle however, a lot of people who sat in the back were staying after school of didn’t ride the bus that day and so I believe that I was in the clear. I sat in the seat across from her and started to engage in casual conversation, trying my own sloppy attempt at PUA tactics. When we were about one stop away from my house I was about to ask for her number when I was suddenly interrupted by some random guy who occasionally sat near the back.

Most of the time he just sat in the front on his phone but this day he decided to come to the back when only two people were sitting there ( me and the girl) . I was in disbelief, this was almost playing out like a cliche sitcom, I couldn’t believe that such a misfortune would occur but there I was. He tried to insert himself into the conversation and I tried my best to brush him off. He saw that he was being ignored and in a fit of sheer autism started playing a jewtube clip of some random South Park song at full volume. I was now nearing my stop and in a hasty move I took his phone out of his hand and turned it off without any sort of plan after doing so. I payed for this moment of short-sightedness as he snatched his phone back within seconds after I took it from him. Using the phone as a weapon, he hit me on top of the head with it. Caught off guard by this suddenly attack, I simply covered up with no plan of counterattack. He hit me with the phone 2 more times and then we reached my stop. My oneitis witnessed all of this in silence and looked at me with an amused look as I awkwardly grabbed my backpack (with wheels on it mind you) and in a slight daze, made my way off of the bus.

To this day I’m sure that this moment is one the first that comes to mind if she ever bothers thinking about me and I of course have never forgot about this humiliating incident

So back in my early days of high school I had a oneitis. I met her in my freshman year and wisely decided to keep my distance. She sat at the back of the bus with all of the “big fish” on the bus and I sat in the very front in an effort to avoid her. By sophomore year however my dick gave all logic and sensibility the finger and I decided to try and form a relationship with her. It didn’t help that we now had a class together as well, strengthening my delusion that we were mean to be together. One day after almost getting my ass kicked by some linebacker ( a story for another time) I was feeling a little confident and decided to top of the day by getting the girl’s number.

Things on the bus were complicated though since I now sat in the back with her, as there were also many bystanders who could potentially see me fail (of course we now know that the chance of failure was at 110%). It was for this reason that I avoided trying to ask for her number for entire months simply because I didn’t want anyone to be around when I did so. By some miracle however, a lot of people who sat in the back were staying after school of didn’t ride the bus that day and so I believe that I was in the clear. I sat in the seat across from her and started to engage in casual conversation, trying my own sloppy attempt at PUA tactics. When we were about one stop away from my house I was about to ask for her number when I was suddenly interrupted by some random guy who occasionally sat near the back.

Most of the time he just sat in the front on his phone but this day he decided to come to the back when only two people were sitting there ( me and the girl) . I was in disbelief, this was almost playing out like a cliche sitcom, I couldn’t believe that such a misfortune would occur but there I was. He tried to insert himself into the conversation and I tried my best to brush him off. He saw that he was being ignored and in a fit of sheer autism started playing a jewtube clip of some random South Park song at full volume. I was now nearing my stop and in a hasty move I took his phone out of his hand and turned it off without any sort of plan after doing so. I payed for this moment of short-sightedness as he snatched his phone back within seconds after I took it from him. Using the phone as a weapon, he hit me on top of the head with it. Caught off guard by this suddenly attack, I simply covered up with no plan of counterattack. He hit me with the phone 2 more times and then we reached my stop. My oneitis witnessed all of this in silence and looked at me with an amused look as I awkwardly grabbed my backpack (with wheels on it mind you) and in a slight daze, made my way off of the bus.

To this day I’m sure that this moment is one the first that comes to mind if she ever bothers thinking about me and I of course have never forgot about this humiliating incident
dude...the foid literally smiled at you after that happened like she enjoyed watching it happen? Also why did he use his phone? That seems like a terrible idea. He must have already had a cracked screen.

Calling him neckbeard is like them calling you incel.
I fucking hate the phrase "neckbeard". Notice how men are shamed for not shaving yet fucking foids can go around with hairy arm pits and legs and people call them brave jfl. Men will always be mocked, especially autistic men which is the group the term "neckbeard" mostly attacks.

Why the fuck do you niggas get so triggered over a fucking word kek

dude...the foid literally smiled at you after that happened like she enjoyed watching it happen? Also why did he use his phone? That seems like a terrible idea. He must have already had a cracked screen.
I wouldn’t say she enjoyed it, I think of it as how someone would watch a worldstar video, mindless entertainment. At the end of the day people wanna see a show wether or not they actually enjoy it or if they’ll give a shit after the fact is an entirely different story. As for the guy who hit me with his phone, I can vouch that a phone is actually a fairly effective close range weapon. You simply have to use it as if you were trying to stab someone in the head with it. It disoriented me for a few seconds and actually hurt a bit for a few minutes until all of my senses were simply engulfed by unyielding rage. As for the phone itself, I don’t think the screen was damaged

Im black and its just a word. I dont care. Some do care though. Just dont touch me.

I want to see a video of an IT user calling people incels in public and they get beaten the shit out of. ;)
That would be the day tbh. So much life fuel, but the reality of this is that it is most likely the incel wont do anything or maybe he'll go ER.

I fucking hate the phrase "neckbeard". Notice how men are shamed for not shaving yet fucking foids can go around with hairy arm pits and legs and people call them brave jfl. Men will always be mocked, especially autistic men which is the group the term "neckbeard" mostly attacks.
I said neckbeard cause I didn't want to say "stormfront" since I didn't want the thread being locked or deleted for race baiting. Or for the entire thread to spiral out of control with racebaiting.

I said neckbeard cause I didn't want to say "stormfront" since I didn't want the thread being locked or deleted for race baiting. Or for the entire thread to spiral out of control with racebaiting.
Makes sense tbh I understand your logic. You should have used "retard" since no matter what your political stance is its retarded to keep saying the N word without expecting something bad to happen to your ass. Then again you could argue that is mean to dumb people so idk what to put.

Makes sense tbh I understand your logic. You should have used "retard" since no matter what your political stance is its retarded to keep saying the N word without expecting something bad to happen to your ass. Then again you could argue that is mean to dumb people so idk what to put.
We understand your meaning now anyway.

I liked your other avi
I put this one on because people were saying I'm a fed meant to infiltrate the community. But there aren't any feds that care about this community.

I put this one on because people were saying I'm a fed meant to infiltrate the community. But there aren't any feds that care about this community.
oh, I'm gonna miss those nodding bears :cryfeels: