Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a woman says a man is "good in bed"

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
It simply means he has a big dick, AND THAT'S IT.

She just doesn't say it outright due to not wanting to look bad or shallow or a complete slut, or just out of being shy and high inhib.

Even if she described him as "fantastic in bed" as opposed to "good", it still leaves a bit to the imagination of the coping dicklet. Is it his PIV technique and the way he moves his dick in and out of her (the motion of the ocean) ? Or maybe it's the way he fingers and licks her pussy. Or could it be that he is just an attentive lover, always considerate towards her and listening to what she wants ?

Nope. It's just that genetics has blessed him with a large piece of flesh between his legs.

tbh I don't even care about what they say anymore.
When a woman say something, it's the same thing as a kid saying something.

It was over when you were born

High IQ. Chad face, big dick, and sexual endurance will literally make a foid fall in love within a single night.

It could also mean he doesn't blow his load in 10 seconds.

After all nobody wants to finish that quickly.

High IQ. Chad face, big dick, and sexual endurance will literally make a foid fall in love within a single night.
You are reading me apart Lisa

It could also mean he doesn't blow his load in 10 seconds.

After all nobody wants to finish that quickly.

This is probably the only thing that could make a big dicked guy bad in bed. But there's always ways around this. A small dick isn't quite as easy a fix.

Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, all-caps, or selfies. Threads posted to the main forum (Inceldom Discussion) must relate to involuntary celibacy or the blackpill. Low effort is tolerated in the Offtopic subforum as long as it doesn't become spam.

It means he's a chad

It means he's a chad

No. "Hot", "gorgeous" etc means Chad. Good in bed specifically means big dick and is SEPERATE from looks.

No. "Hot", "gorgeous" etc means Chad. Good in bed specifically means big dick and is SEPERATE from looks.
i don't think holes enjoy having sex with subhuman guys even if they have big dicks

i don't think holes enjoy having sex with subhuman guys even if they have big dicks

Of course they do. BBC is literally the only reason they lust after non-Tyrone black men. And the only reason they lust after tall men is because they assume big dick. Both have nothing to do with looks.

agreed, it means good lucking with large cock

It simply means he has a big dick, AND THAT'S IT.

She just doesn't say it outright due to not wanting to look bad or shallow or a complete slut, or just out of being shy and high inhib.

Even if she described him as "fantastic in bed" as opposed to "good", it still leaves a bit to the imagination of the coping dicklet. Is it his PIV technique and the way he moves his dick in and out of her (the motion of the ocean) ? Or maybe it's the way he fingers and licks her pussy. Or could it be that he is just an attentive lover, always considerate towards her and listening to what she wants ?

Nope. It's just that genetics has blessed him with a large piece of flesh between his legs.

I think good in bed is something that foids mostly only tell old beta providers who actually suck in bed to boost their simping skills tbh

$$$$$$$$$$$$ --------> Foid

Chad already knows hes good in bed because of his looks

Of course they do. BBC is literally the only reason they lust after non-Tyrone black men. And the only reason they lust after tall men is because they assume big dick. Both have nothing to do with looks.