Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a woman's car broke down, these teens pushed it five miles to her home

Jfl theres no hope for the future. Another generation of whiteknights

I have seen foids with broken down cars, and I always drive past them. We live in the era of cell phones, and i'm sure she has a white knight army on her contact list.

lemme guess, none of them have gfs so they had all that free time to fuck around helping strangers, which is also what's expected of singles, so they jumped at what's expected of them

shit's looking good for the next generation of cucks

Soy overdose.

And the cuck award goes to...

And the cuck award goes to...
they might get lays from this but it's FUCKING PATHETIC that you have to go this far nowadays just because you were born with a dick.

cucks. i'd never help any foid no matter what, even if i saw her getting physically assaulted by someone.

Fucking cucks
Fucking cucks

Why do cucks do this stuff

I think this is more cucked than eating belle Delphine’s shit cookies

I have seen foids with broken down cars, and I always drive past them. We live in the era of cell phones, and i'm sure she has a white knight army on her contact list.
Tfw you can't send an army of cucks at your disposal being a male
:feelscry:

not cucked,but still kind of gay

Jfl at this subhumans

A female teen won't push even her closed mouth against yours for a second if your life depends on it.

Most cucked way to get a gang bang

M'lady, please allow me to push your chariot 5 miles up this mountain of shit while you talk on your magical voice rectangle!

Jfl! Uh, no?

How about you get off your fat ass and walk, bitch...

fucking cucks. they had the perfect opportunity to act out their wildest fantasies. but no. the cucks had to help the bitch

While this female has a driver licence and a car and literally a bunch of men helping her out, I am too retarded to drive. I cannot comprehend it.