Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy When and why did "y'all" get appropriated by soys?

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
So I'm not a native English speaker but I was under the impression that "y'all" is a term confined mostly to some Southern states in the US.

Recently, however the term has been taken out of context. Leftists and soyboys seem to use it increasingly often. Twitter's infamous inclusive language guide now also uses "y'all" as an official term:
56e

What the hell happened?

I thought it came from niggers

Why did you stop using "thou"?
What happened was that "you" now stands for singular and plural :feelskek: :feelskek:

@bummer post the vid

talking black="cool"

I thought it came from niggers
Could it be that soys think that talking like thugmaxxed BBCs will make them more masculine? :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: Just like how they grow their soy beards for the same reason

it's definitely a southern term, but i think they're finna make it global. haha

y'all is literally the worst form of second person plural pronoun you can imagine. Apostrophe makes everything so ugly in english.

Why did you stop using "thou"?
What happened was that "you" now stands for singular and plural :feelskek: :feelskek:
who told thou we stopped using "thou"?

Lile people have said, it is also a part of black southern dialects. I would imagine this is the reason for its popularity because americans really like acting like black people and using their language and cultural standards. Black culture in america is always “cool” or socially desirable. Most of the black culture in america evolved in the south where they were almost exclusively living until recent migrations happened so there is major overlap between traditional southern and black culture here

Could it be that soys think that talking like thugmaxxed BBCs will make them more masculine? :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: Just like how they grow their soy beards for the same reason
i think so tbh

literally only amerishits say y’all

black people use it, and soys use it to try to sound black

talking black="cool"
Lile people have said, it is also a part of black southern dialects. I would imagine this is the reason for its popularity because americans really like acting like black people and using their language and cultural standards. Black culture in america is always “cool” or socially desirable.
black people use it, and soys use it to try to sound black

Old white leftists forever BTFO

And again
And especially here