Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When are redditors/failed normies/journalists etc going to realise that inceldom is a STATE, not a fucking IDENTITY?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Are these people fucking retarded?

You don't choose to be incel, you either are incel or you're not. It's a STATE. If you want to have unpaid sex, but can't because you can't attract a partner, THAT'S INVOLUNTARY CELIBACY. AKA INCEL. FUCK.

I think that's part of the reason why inceldom has caused such a fucking earthquake in the past year or whatever, the fact that it completely goes against the bullshit "identity politics" of this era. People cannot BEAR the thought of something you don't choose - it terrifies them, the fact that they could be condemned to a fate. The amount of times I've seen some cuck say "sure I'm a virgin, but at least I'm not an incel" LMFAO what world are these people living in?!?!

It's not posting on a forum which makes you an incel. It's your bones, or lack of them. Holy shit. When did people become so fucking stupid?

I've seen those inbreds call married men incels

journalists do realize this but (((they))) have an agenda to hide the truth.

"sure I'm a virgin, but at least I'm not an incel" LMFAO what world are these people living in?!?!
They are trying to change the definition of incel to mean any man they disagree with and find toxic. Its a classic libtard move and equally retarded.

Most would have to accept that they are incels themselves