Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When are you getting a gf or married my incel child?

Porktocino

Porktocino

Banned
-
Jfl moment that my mother always ask me if you already have a gf or married someone everytime we chat.

And fuck her for making me this unsociable and traumatized son of yours but i give you credit for making me a good person at least!!

Jfl moment that my mother always ask me if you already have a gf or married someone everytime we chat.

And fuck her for making me this unsociable and traumatized son of yours but i give you credit for making me a good person at least!!
My mom doesn’t even bother. She’s hellbent that it’s my cynical personality that’s preventing me from getting girls

Slap her next time she says that

My mom doesn’t even bother. She’s hellbent that it’s my cynical personality that’s preventing me from getting girls
Just be nice bro you'll get a gf bro eventually

But not too nice, and also don't actually expect to get any sex ever, because that would make you a "nice guy"
It was meant in a sarcastic way but go on.

Same, she is considering arranged marriage

Also if you ever show any frustration or other negative emotions because of your long term sexlessness, that's TOXIC and MISOGYNISTIC. Saying that women discriminate against you based on race is RACIST. Always remember to be positive, only ever show positivity, make sure you smile as often as you can, a smile as WIDE and GAPING as you can manage. Never question or express negativity towards women, the only people you're allowed to be negative towards are men just like you in every way except they aren't following these rules.

Also if you ever show any frustration or other negative emotions because of your long term sexlessness, that's TOXIC and MISOGYNISTIC. Saying that women discriminate against you based on race is RACIST. Always remember to be positive, only ever show positivity, make sure you smile as often as you can, a smile as WIDE and GAPING as you can manage. Never question or express negativity towards women, the only people you're allowed to be negative towards are men just like you in every way except they aren't following these rules.
Don't go virtue signalling me fakecel. I love my mom for what she did to me but i became a whole lot of the person for what i desired to be which i became to be an incel. Get out of the forums fucking larper/fakecel if you don't wanna see people criticizing people!!

1. Your mom didn't make you unsociable

2. No such thing as a "good person", stop with the pointless ego based copes

People are only as "good" as the world allows them to be, in the right scenario you'd commit "atrocities" and even justify them to yourself, no such thing as good or evil, only acceptable and unacceptable, only necessary and unnecessary, and all of those things vary from era, to country, to political climate, etc

Last edited:
1. Your mom didn't make you unsociable

2. No such thing as a "good person", stop with the pointless ego based copes

People are only as "good" as the world allows them to be, in the right scenario you'd commit "attrocities" and enve justify them to yourself, no such thing as good or evil, only acceptable and unacceptable, only necessary and unnecessary, and all of those things vary from era, to country, to political climate, etc

1. It's all your fault besides everyone else since it will be always your fault no matter what.

2. Morally good would be a good description.

1. It's all your fault besides everyone else since it will be always your fault no matter what.

2. Morally good would be a good description.

1. Never said that, you've yet to validate how your mother MADE you unsociable, was she forcing you not to hang out with anyone? (well a lot of normies were forbidden by their parents to hang out to, they just chose to disobey and to go hang out and accept their punishment after, you had that choice too)

A lot of you guys like to blame your parents for ridiculous shit, things that were completely in your hands

The only thing I blame my parents for is for lying to me about how the world really works and what really matters (wealth and power), they filled my head with a just world fallacy only for me to find out the truth later in life (now that's something completely out of your control, the lies adults raise you to believe, but your personality is not something forced upon you - unless you are saying you were physically abused)

2. Morals don't matter, and JFL at someone on an incel forum calling themselves "morally good", you are exhibit A of how morality is subjective and completely abitrary

I'm pretty sure there's someone like you on the "bestgore.com" forum (before it was closed down) wh'd call themselves morally good too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everybody has these bullshit personal rules and special exceptions for themselves

"I only watch the torture and gore, I don't take part in it, seeeeeee I'm still a good person"

"I only laugh when normies get shot in a mass shooting, but I have never nor will I ever kill anyone, I'm definitely a good person"

Seriously come on dude, look at where you are right now, stop lying to yourself already, you'll waste less time in life that way

Nobody who is "morally good" would be on a forum like this, all of the moralfags on this forum are hypocrites who make up special rules for themselves, but tbh that's all moralists period, every person who believes in morality is just a hypocrite that makes up special rules and exceptions for themselves

There are women who go to church every sunday and get their "dick appointment" on a saturday and brag about it on social media, and they without a doubt think of themselves as a moral person

This is what I despise about humanity the most, the self delusion, the lies, its like nobody can be honest with themselves