Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When dealing with a feminist, you have to go hard and be as based as possible about it. Never water down your opinion for less backlash.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I mean on reddit but I guess this applies anywhere you're debating a feminist. If you water down your opinion for less backlash, ironically the result will be the opposite. They smell fear and get more aggressive, so to speak. However, if you go hard as fuck, as in, outright based, threatening r..., calling them whores etc, being as insulting as you can overall, their response will be a lot less aggressive. This is a proven fact, just try it out when talking to ITers for example or whatever.

Obviously you can't be that gigabased irl or a simp mob will lynch you, but tbh, expressing opinions against the status quo in public is never worth it. People are dumb as fuck, but that's not gonna help you if you're face to face and they want to beat you for saying that trannies "vaginas" are actually an open wound for example. Even with a weaker man it's not worth it at all to have a fight, if you get unlucky and they hit you in the eye or something, they could make you uglier and ruin any looksmaxxing chances.

jfl if u argue with any feminist and act blackpilled irl tbh, id only act redpilled

jfl if u argue with any feminist and act blackpilled irl tbh, id only act redpilled
just pretend to agree with the npcs irl, its not worth it, they're animals

Jfl at arguing with whores

No time to waste with foids' opinions.

If the feminist's mouth isn't around your dick, you're just wasting your time.

based, and low inhib tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back