Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did being a faggot/lesbian start being socially acceptable?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Back in the day this depravity and putridity was shunned and looked down upon. Nowadays you see this type of faggotry praised. Transgenders, faggots, clam smackers are viewed as modern day gods. If someone reveals themselves to be a faggot, for example, they will be seen as brave, strong, and courageous.

But incels are hated and wanted dead, jfl

when men became cucks
anything goes after that

When everyone became a virtue signalling cuckold

Some incels become gay (indirectly and subconsciously) because they know they have no chance with foids.

I know a guy who became gay a month after he got divorced. I think he had PTSD, not homosexuality.

Some incels become gay (indirectly and subconsciously) because they know they have no chance with foids.

I know a guy who became gay a month after he got divorced. I think he had PTSD, not homosexuality.
Just rape a foid or get a hot sex doll. That's a better option.

when the Jews wanted to destroy society.

For a serious answer, it seemed to be heavily pushed through the late 90s, and by the 00s it was basically a non-issue amongst people in my age group. That's from my perspective as a 30s fag born in a relatively liberal part of the US, so obviously the above has all those biases built in.
And then troons fucking exploded on the scene like 5 years ago. That seemed to come out of nowhere, even to me, someone who by that point was living in a liberal mecca.

Clam smackers, ha that's a new one to me. Whatever is pushed in the media the norms follow, the fall of Christianity allowed morals to slide.

Clam smackers, ha that's a new one to me. Whatever is pushed in the media the norms follow, the fall of Christianity allowed morals to slide.
Is there even such a thing as non promiscuous women these days? Even on dating sites, all sluts make it know that they are non-religious and flaunt their 'sluttiness' as if it's something to be proud of.

idk my family always been hard against it, prop 8 in california passed in 2008 to ban same sex marriage by a small margin yet here we are now

It all started going downhill as soon as these fags got their rights along with their tranny and non binary counterparts, a true degenerate world we live in ffs

When clowns took over the world

Is there even such a thing as non promiscuous women these days? Even on dating sites, all sluts make it know that they are non-religious and flaunt their 'sluttiness' as if it's something to be proud of.
Outlier communities like mormons, amish, quakers only I guess & Muslims 'cos they know what'll happen to 'em.

as feminism became a stronger influence these things became socially acceptable. It is all the fault of feminism.

Soon pedophilia and bestiality will be acceptable

having AIDs makes you a saint

late 2000's-early 2010's maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back