Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When did fakecels become common?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
I feel like it happened a little while after the Toronto van attack. It really exposed incels to the Jews and now even normies know about us. It caused many fakecels to contaminate the incel community and taint it. It’s still a good community don’t get me wrong... just more less enjoyable people.

Idk but I judge there is about 70% fakecels on this website.

I say 30% are fakecels by choice and troll the forums on purpose, itcels and other random infiltrators count too I guess the other 40% are just delusional fucking retards who sit in their basements all day and idk except a foid to fucking blow a hole in there and jump on their dick or something they are mostly normie looking and just have shit social skills or other issues but are not real cels.

Then the other 20% are all the cels like oldcels/standardcels/etc.. and then the last 9% are truecels.

The 1% are a random bunch of crazy fuckers and other random shit like trannies and shit like that.

When incels became cool :feelzez:

They're incels pretending to be normies pretending to be incels.

Idk but I judge there is about 70% fakecels on this website.

I say 30% are fakecels by choice and troll the forums on purpose, itcels and other random infiltrators count too I guess the other 40% are just delusional fucking retards who sit in their basements all day and idk except a foid to fucking blow a hole in there and jump on their dick or something they are mostly normie looking and just have shit social skills or other issues but are not real cels.

Then the other 20% are all the cels like oldcels/standardcels/etc.. and then the last 9% are truecels.

The 1% are a random bunch of crazy fuckers and other random shit like trannies and shit like that.
cope, this is chads.co

We’re so cool fakecels want to be us
nah they just come here to brag tbh, they get a smug sense of superiority from knowing that they aren't us

@mylifeistrash (one of the more notorious fakecels) had 5 pages of posts mentioning that he's 6'5 and posted multiple times about how women "treat him like a god" (his words not mine)

around 2015, volcel/incel were niche terms that I only really encountered on forums and a section of twatter that had a lot of crossover with salo/bb/puasphere posters. that part of the internet is really influencial and a lot of chanspeak actually comes from there, at this point 4chan is just early access Reddit.

4chan committed murder suicide while electing Trump, that's where it began. the alpha/beta dichotomy became chad/virgin through memes. betas/virgins now are categorized as soys/simps/cucks and incels. garden variety beta males who spend too much time on the online web got attracted to the incel community because of the memes and got radicalized.

I think its just women's standards rising even more, what would have been passable in 2018 is now subhuman in 2021

I don't think there are more fakecels now, possibly more infiltrator attempts because we're more popular. You could even see people discuss sexual experiences back in the day, now even a hint will cause an uproar and result in bans. The culture has changed a lot.

by fakecels are you guys talking about sexhavers or just this purity-spiral bullshit where you think someone's prospects are so much better than yours that you don't like them around?

by fakecels are you guys talking about sexhavers or just this purity-spiral bullshit where you think someone's prospects are so much better than yours that you don't like them around?
Sexhavers or people who get sent nudes

Alot of people are drawn to the incel community because its not politically correct. They can say whatever they want about anything and don't really have to worry about being silenced for it. Places like this are one of the last few enclaves of freedom of speech that is left on the internet.

Last edited:
I wonder where the betabuxers go once they realize/get divorce raped and/or where the normies/avg guys go who had a girlfriend once or twice/had sex, but got dumped and caught on go to — MGTOW maybe?

Redpill forums are way too cringe — none of that shit works if you’re unattractive, but probably a zone for struggling normies perhaps.

I expect at least some amount of black pilled normie come here. But yeah, lots of IT trolls too.

Yes it does if you are not chadfishing.
No, if that were true then every subscriber to some onlyfans whore could get sex from the onlyfans whore

Even for foids giving out nudes for free this doesn't mean they'd actually touch your body