Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did Normalfags start coping so hard too?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm seeing so many cope online about how for some reason, being popular in high school/college means you are basically destined to be a miserable failure later on? Like they act as if they're GUARANTEED to "peak" there?

This is laughable because it's both extremely false and an example of just world fallacy.

Popular in those areas usually means
>good looking
>Very NT and outgoing
>Often rich

All major pluses and assets for success. This also leads on to forming many positive connections which can be used later. Nepotism goes a far way.

Yet low tier/failed normalfags are in major cope mode acting as if all of those somehow mean they're.. going to fail later in life? They even get angry and defensive/hostile when you point out how it makes no sense to claim that building social skills/having good looks/building the major confidence from status early on isnt a MAJOR asset in later life?

How does that make any sense? As we know people who are popular in those areas/bullies go on to live much better lives most of the time.

Probably a coping mechanism that they use to tell themselves that chads are actually losers
I used to cope with this hard, but I was a literal kid, like 11 or 12. I quickly grew out of that realizing how stupid that was, it was such a retarded cope I couldn't even buy it into anymore past middle school pretty much.

Yet here are normies, age 18+, still telling themselves that.

JFL all the guys who used to bully me during my education are doing just fine and never had trouble getting girlfriends.

normal copium overload probably

I've only failed all my life. only thing I haven't failed at is vidya but then again I'm not some big name streamer or youtuber or whatever so I guess I've also failed there. if you've never once won in anything you accept defeat and ldar. imagine ascending in high school and thinking you're chad and you've made it. you need that shit

Normies cope by saying Chad peaks in highschool. Chad peaks his entire life.

It's uncanny to me how young people will repeat these boomer platitudes of peaking in HS. Not realizing that High School never ended.

I've only failed all my life. only thing I haven't failed at is vidya but then again I'm not some big name streamer or youtuber or whatever so I guess I've also failed there. if you've never once won in anything you accept defeat and ldar. imagine ascending in high school and thinking you're chad and you've made it. you need that shit
Yeah, you need that momentum to get things going.

People need to cope

I was at the rock bottom of the social ladder in HS and it was still the peak of my life. At least I had hopes, dreams and friends.

Because their lives suck ass. They wagecuck 10 hours a day, then come home to a fat roastie who only fucks them in the dead starfish position 2x/month

Because their lives suck ass. They wagecuck 10 hours a day, then come home to a fat roastie who only fucks them in the dead starfish position 2x/month

I was at the rock bottom of the social ladder in HS and it was still the peak of my life. At least I had hopes, dreams and friends.
And look what happened to you.

I've heard Normies saying that before I was Blackpilled.